- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch Therm 330 PN NG Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 75,000 BTU, Non Condensing Whole House, Indoor, 3.3 GPM
The Bosch 330 PN NG Pro Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater 75,000 BTUs is perfect for smaller families that utilize use one hot water source at a time. Bosch natural gas tankless water heaters provide an effective, simple solution to residential hot water needs. Engineered with Piezo push-button ignition, this easy to use device is able to maintain a constant water temperature, even at varying flow rates.
No electrical connection is required for you to have access to 3.3 gallons per minute hot water capacity with the Bosch natural gas tankless water heater giving you unlimited access to hot water for one source at a time. Built for residential applications, the Bosch 330 PN NG Pro Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater should not be used in mobile homes or rooms that are normally kept closed.
Bosch 330 PN NG Pro Natural Gas Tankless Water Heaters are durable and built to last, with a life expectancy of 20 years. Plus, with a 15 year limited warranty from the manufacturer, it will give you peace of mind as a quality solution to single source water heating in your home.
- Piezo ignition system requires no electrical connection
- 78% thermal efficiency
- 75,000 BTU maximum input
- 3.3 gallons per minute capacity at 35F° rise
- Endless hot water for 1 application at a time
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- High to low temperature control
- Vents with galvanized B vent - natural draft
- Built for durability and serviceability with 15-year warranty and 20 year life expectancy
- Type - Non-Condensing
- Application - Residential
- Max Input (BTU) - 75,000
- Min Input (BTU) - 30,735
- Capacity at 35 (°F) Rise (gpm) - 3.3
- Capacity at 55(°F) Rise (gpm) - 2.1
- Intelligent Cascading - No
- Min Flow Rate - 0.5 gpm
- Temp Range (°F) High - Low
- Thermal Efficiency - 78%
- Installation Options - Indoor
- Dimensions (w x h x d) - 12 1/4" x 22 7/8" x 8 3/4"
- Weight (lbs.) - 26
- Inlet Connection - 1/2" NPT
- Outlet Connection - 1/2" NPT
- Gas Connection - 1/2" NPT
- Max Water Pressure - 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure - 13 psi
- Min NG Pressure - 5.7 WC
- Venting Options - Galvanized B-Vent
- Energy Star Rated - No
- 15 year limited warranty on heat exchanger with 2 year warranty on all other parts
- Customer Reviews
Bosch 330 NP NG Pro 75,000 BTU Natural Gas tankless water heater
Bosch 330 NP NG Pro 75,000 BTU Natural Gas tankless water heater is great appliance for everyday use.
on 07-10-2014 by Fred
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
My piezo-electric igniter no longer clicks ( or lights the pilot ). Is it under warranty? Or where can I get a new one?by Van S. on 02-03-2015
When purchased through our company, the manufacturer issues a 15 year limited warranty on heat exchanger with 2 year warranty on all other parts for this product.on 02-04-2015
where can I get a qualified technician to install and repair Bosch tankless water heaters? where can I buy replacement parts, especially electronic components?by tony N. from fort smith, AR on 05-07-2013
You will need to contact a installer locally. We dont have any lists to provide. Replacement parts you can also get from the manufactureon 05-15-2013
is the bosch 330pn tankless water heater a 5" vent or 3"? thanksby greg W. on 12-14-2012
This unit has a 4" vent.on 08-05-2013
I HAVE TRIED 2 TANKLESS WATER HEATERS IN MY COACH/MOBIL HOME(-IN A TRAILER PARK-FIXED UNIT) & CANT GET THEM TO WORK... IM LOOKING TO GET FROM U A BOSCH 33OPN-NG, WILL THIS WORK???-I AM NOT GOING THRUGH THIS A 3RD TIME...PLEASE HELP-A REG 30 GAL TANK WORKS FINEby rodger T. on 06-11-2012
We recommend having your application evaluated by a professional tankless water heater installer to ensure that your mobile home is suitable and has compliant plumbing to allow for this installation. Since the first two installations did not work (more details needed), we are unable to verify that the Bosch 330-PN-NG will work for your application.
If a whole-home unit is not applicable for your mobile home, we also have available tankless electric water heaters which can be installed at point of use in your bathroom and kitchen, and will deliver instant hot water at the point of use.
For Point-of-use Electric models, please click here.
For additional information, call us at 1-877-998-9378 M-F 8a-4p (PST) for more advice and details regarding your specific application.on 06-11-2012Please login or register before adding a question.