Bosch Tankless Water Heater, Liquid Propane 117,000 BTU Max Hydro Ignition Non-Condensing Whole House - Indoor, 5.2 GPM
Bosch Therm 520 HN LP
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Bosch 520HNLP Liquid Propane Therm 520 HN Non-Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater
Are you tired of wasting energy on heating water in your home? The Bosch 520HNLP Liquid Propane Therm 520 HN Non-Condensing Water Heater will put an end to all of your energy consumption issues by simply eliminating the need for energy powered water heating. A revolutionary way to heat water, this unit operates by using a hydropower ignition system that flows water through a small turbine, which ignites the burner. A modulating gas regulator keeps a consistent temperature at a varying flow rate, giving you hot water whenever you need it.
Operating at 80% thermal efficiency, this Non-Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater boasts a 5.3 gallon per minute capacity, which is among the best in the industry. What’s more, this unit is designed to provide hot water to two sources at once, giving your family simultaneous hot water flows.
This unit sports a 15 year limited warranty for the heat exchanger, with a two year warranty for all other parts through the manufacturer.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty
Features:• Patented Hydro-power ignition requires no electricity
• 80% thermal efficiency
• 117,000 BTU maximum input
• 5.3 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
• Endless hot water for up to 2 applications at a time
• Minimum activation flow rate of 0.6 gallons per minute
• High to low temperature control
• Vents with galvanized B vent natural draft
• Built for durability and serviceability with 15-year warranty and 20 plus year life expectancy
Specifications:• Condensing/Non-Condensing: Non-Condensing
• Application: Residential
• Max Input (BTU): 117,000
• Min Input (BTU): 30,735
• Capacity at 35 F Rise (gpm): 5.2
• Capacity at 55 F Rise (gpm): 3.4
• Intelligent Cascading: No
• Min Flow Rate: 0.6 gpm
• Temp Range (F): n/a
• Temp Stability (F): n/a
• Default Temp (F): n/a
• Thermal Efficiency: 80%
• Installation Options: Indoor
• Dimensions (w x h x d): 18-1/2" x 36-3/4" x 10-1/2"
• Weight (lbs.): 35
• Inlet Connection: 1/2" NPT
• Outlet Connection: 1/2" NPT
• Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
• Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
• Min NG Presure: 5.7" WC
• Condensing Heat Exchanger: n/a
• Venting Options: Galvanized B-Vent
• Vent Maximun Run: n/a
• Energy Star Rated: No
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
what is the diameter of the exhaust vent? Can the intake air come from the room, or does it need an external source? Is item new or refurbished?
The Bosch installation guide states the unit has a " 5" or 6" exhaust " .The unit draws the air from the room.All items sold by Westside Wholesale are new, never Refurbished !
If you are a new customer, please register first: