Bosch Therm 520 HN NG Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 117,000 BTU, 5.2 GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Bosch Therm 520 HN NG Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater produces 117,000 BTUs per hour at a maximum. This non-condensing tankless water heater requires absolutely no electricity. A small turbine within the 520HNNG utilizes the flowing water to ignite the burner. The hydro-power generated ignition system allows the unit to operate without a standing pilot, an electric connection or even a battery. The Bosch Therm 520 HN NG Tankless Water Heater allows for water heating in areas where electricity is inaccessible or prone to outages. The 520 HN NG requires a 0.6 GPM activation flow rate and has a temperature range from high to low. Power is never compromised with large energy consumption; the Bosch Therm 520 HN has an 80% thermal efficiency rating.
The Bosch Therm 520 HN NG Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater is best used for your residential application and can be used in altitudes of up to 4,500 ft. Bosch backs all of these great features with the industry leading 15-year warranty and a product life expectancy of over 20 years. Bosch also has made their units 100% serviceable, allowing for your next purchase to last a lifetime ahead.
Bosch's 125 years of experience and service to the industry has led them to become the premier manufacturer of water heating and plumbing products. Bosch’s innovations have allowed for improvements that have revolutionized the water heating industry. Technologies such as hydro-power generated ignition systems and advanced heat burner systems have allowed Bosch to continue to be the industry-leader.
- Suitable for indoor use
- 78% thermal efficiency
- 117,000 BTU maximum input
- 5.2 gallons per minute capacity at 35F° rise
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Patented burner design
- Exclusive safety controls
- Hydro-Power generates ignition without a standing pilot, electrical connection or battery
- Built for durability and serviceability with 20+ Years Product Life Expectancy
- Condensing/Non-Condensing: Non-Condensing
- Application: Residential
- Max Input (BTU): 117,000
- Min Input (BTU): 30,735
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 5.2
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 3.4
- Intelligent Cascading: No
- Min Flow Rate: 0.60 gpm
- Temp Range (°F): N/A
- Temp Stability (°F): N/A
- Default Temp (°F): N/A
- Energy Factor: .78
- Thermal Efficiency: 80%
- Installation Options: Indoor
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18 1/2" x 36 3/4" x 10 1/2"
- Weight (lbs.): 35
- Inlet Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Gas Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Min NG Pressure: 5.7" WC
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: N/A
- Venting Options: Galvanized B-Vent
- Vent Maximum Run: N/A
- Energy Star Rated: No
The Bosch Therm 520 HN NG tankless water heater is good appliance
The Bosch Therm 520 HN NG tankless water heater is good appliance. I use it over 2 months now. So far I have not issues and the water is heated up pretty fast. Thanks Westside!
on 07-10-2014 by Marie
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!