- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch Therm 520 PN LP Tankless Water Heater, Liquid Propane 117,000 BTU Max Piezo Ignition Non-Condensing Whole House - Indoor. 5.2 GPM
The Bosch Therm 520 PN LP Propane Tankless Water Heater produces 117,000 BTUs per hour at a maximum. This non-condensing propane tankless water heater features attributes that are space saving and does not require electricity. Rather, this residential propane tankless water heater utilizes a crystal to create a spark onto the pilot light, eliminating the need for a battery or electrical source. This is easily controlled by a knob switch which creates a spark, similar to a gas range.
The Bosch Therm 520 PN LP Propane Tankless Water Heater is best suited for conditions where electricity is either scarce or where outages are plentiful. The 520 PN LP requires a 0.5 GPM activation flow rate and has a temperature range from high to low. Although the unit is compact, it can be able to supply two running water supplies constantly with hot water. Power is never compromised with large energy consumption; the Bosch Therm 520 PN has a 78% thermal efficiency rating.
The Bosch name has resonated within millions of households. With 125 years of experience backing their products, Bosch is still continuously evolving. With recent innovations displayed from Bosch water heating products and plumbing has revolutionized to be more space-saving, energy-saving, and efficient. Bosch’s tankless water heaters are a clear example of a step into the future, as well as the advancements in progress for the company.The Bosch Therm 520 PN LP Propane Tankless Water Heater is best used for your residential application and can be used in altitudes of up to 4,500 ft. Bosch backs all of these great features with the industry leading 15-year warranty and a product life expectancy of over 20 years. Bosch also has made their units 100% serviceable, allowing for your next purchase to last a lifetime ahead.
- Suitable for indoor use
- 78% thermal efficiency
- 117,000 BTU maximum input
- 5.2 gallons per minute capacity at 35F° rise
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Patented burner design
- Exclusive safety controls
- Piezo Ignition utilizes a crystal spark to generate voltage, requiring no electricity
- Built for durability and serviceability with 20+ Years Product Life Expectancy
- Condensing/Non-Condensing: Non-Condensing
- Application: Residential
- Max Input (BTU): 117,000
- Min Input (BTU): 30,725
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 5.3
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 3.4
- Intelligent Cascading: No
- Min Flow Rate: High - Low
- Temp Range (°F): N/A
- Temp Stability (°F): N/A
- Default Temp (°F): High - Low
- Energy Factor: N/A
- Thermal Efficiency: 78%
- Installation Options: Indoor
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18 1/2" x 36 3/4" x 10 1/2"
- Weight (lbs.): 35
- Inlet Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Gas Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: N/A
- Venting Options: Galvanized B-Vent
- Vent Maximum Run: N/A
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Limited 15 Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
The Bosch Therm 520 PN LP
Buying the Bosch Therm 520 PN LP was my top priority. I searched the web and found the best deal at the Westside Wholesale online store. The product was shipped to me in 48 hours. I fully trust Bosch as a manufacturer of quality appliances that last for a long time. Also, I like the 15-year warranty from the manufacturer and the fact that Bosch Therm has 100% serviceable units. I found this appliance to be highly efficient in my household and I save money on electrical bills too. This model uses the liquid petroleum and produces up to 117,000 BTUs per hour, which is substantially good. It is a great Appliance!
on 07-10-2014 by Ralph
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.