- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch Therm 520 PN NG Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 117,000 BTUs, Non-Condensing Whole House Indoor, 5.2 GPM
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Gas Tankless Water HeatersView all items in this category
The Bosch Therm 520 PN NG Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater is the premier water heating manufacturer that has provided 125 years of dedication and service to its customers. With the years of experience, Bosch’s innovations have surpassed the industry competitors with developments in quality, performance and efficiency. Up until today, Bosch’s products are the pure example of intelligent design and utmost conservation.
The Bosch Therm 520 PN NG Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater produces 117,000 BTUs per hour at a maximum. This non-condensing Gas tankless water heater’s intelligent design creates absolutely no need for electricity. The 520PNNG utilizes a crystal and spring to create a spark upon the pilot light, easily igniting the unit without requiring electricity. This is easily controlled by a knob switch that creates a spark, similar to a gas range. The Bosch Therm gas tankless water heater allows for water heating in areas where electricity is inaccessible or prone to outages.
The Bosch Therm 520 PN NG natural gas tankless water heater requires a 0.5 GPM activation flow rate and has a temperature range from high to low. This unit can be used to power no more than two water supplies at a time, providing constant running hot water. Power is never compromised with large energy consumption; the Bosch Therm 520 PN has a 78% thermal efficiency rating. The Bosch 520 PN NG is best used for your residential application and can be used in altitudes of up to 4,500 ft. Bosch backs all of these great features with the industry leading 15-year warranty and a product life expectancy of over 20 years. Bosch also has made their units 100% serviceable, allowing for your next purchase to last a lifetime ahead.
- Suitable for indoor use
- 78% thermal efficiency
- 117,000 BTU maximum input
- 5.2 gallons per minute capacity at 35F° rise
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Patented burner design
- Exclusive safety controls
- Piezo Ignition utilizes a crystal spark to generate voltage, requiring no electricity
- Built for durability and serviceability with 20+ Years Product Life Expectancy
- Condensing/Non-Condensing: Non-Condensing
- Application: Residential
- Max Input (BTU): 117,000
- Min Input (BTU): 30,725
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 5.3
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 3.4
- Intelligent Cascading: No
- Min Flow Rate: High - Low
- Temp Range (°F): N/A
- Temp Stability (°F): N/A
- Default Temp (°F): High - Low
- Energy Factor: N/A
- Thermal Efficiency: 78%
- Installation Options: Indoor
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18 1/2" x 36 3/4" x 10 1/2"
- Weight (lbs.): 35
- Inlet Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Gas Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Min NG Pressure: 5.7" WC
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: N/A
- Venting Options: Galvanized B-Vent
- Vent Maximum Run: N/A
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Limited 15 Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
old water heater couldn't provide my family with enough hot water
My household is quite large and the old water heater couldn't provide my family with enough of hot water. So, I went online and bought the new Bosch Therm 520 PN NG. I have 2 large bathrooms and the Bosch Therm 520 PN NG non-condensing tankless water heater handles the job really well. Besides being able to heat up to 5.2 gallons per minute, the appliance shows 80% of efficiency, which is remarkable on its own. This tankless water heater is intended for indoor installation only. You can set it to work in either condensing or non-condensing regime. It is great quality product, I recommend you buy it!
on 07-10-2014 by Randy
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.