With outstanding service and dedication to their customers, Bosch has become the household name for water heating and plumbing products. As a manufacturer of plumbing productts for over 125 years, Bosch has continuously been the premier innovator of industry leading water heaters. With its latest innovation in burner design, the radiant upward flow of heat allows for burners to last longer than conventional heating elements. Bosch's dedication to unsurpassed efficiency and usability allows Bosch to create tthe industry standard of their products being 100% serviceable. This has allowed for Bosch to maintain its industry leading name, the prestige as well as the lifetime usage of their products.
The Bosch C830ESLP utilizes natural gas as an liquid propane to provide a 175,000 BTUs/hour heating element. The C830ESLP features 83% thermal efficiency and a 8.3 energy factor that exudes Bosch's commitment to great efficacy. You will no longer pay high premiums for continuous hot water in your commercial or residential application. Even in conventional water heaters that produce a limited amount of hot water expend more costs among the Bosch C830ESLP. Moreover, the Bosch C 830 ESO LP utilizes the intelligent cascading feature which allows the unit to be coupled with up to 24 units for use with larger applications. For commercial settings that require heat greater than that of the standard, a high temperature kit is available to allow your water heater to produce water up to 184°F. With a 8.3 gallon per minute rise at 35° F and the ability to work in altitudes of up to 8000 ft., the Bosch C830ESLP allows for use within commercial and residential applications.
The Bosch C 830 ES LP can be used in both indoor and outdoor (with outdoor kit) applications to best suit your needs. This unit can also work together with solar, thermal or recirculation applications. With a product lifespan expectancy of over 20 years and ease of serviceability, Bosch ensures your application to have continuous hot water for many years to come. Bosch backs all these claims with an industry leading 15-year warranty.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor(with outdoor kit) use
• 83% thermal efficiency
• 175,000 BTU maximum input
• 8.3 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
• Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
• Electronic ignition and patented burner design
• Exclusive safety and precision controls
• Can be used in solar thermal, recirculation applications
• Intelligent Cascading that links up to 24 units to satisfy applications of all sizes
• Energy Star Certified
• Built for durability and serviceability with 15 Year Warranty and 20+ Years Product Life Expectancy
• Condensing/Non-Condensing: Non-Condensing
• Application: Residential or Commercial
• Max Input (BTU): 175,000
• Min Input (BTU): 19,900
• Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 8.3
• Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 5.3
• Intelligent Cascading: Yes
• Min Flow Rate: 0.50 gpm
• Temp Range (°F): 100 - 140
• Temp Stability (°F): +/- 2
• Default Temp (°F): 122
• Energy Factor: .83
• Thermal Efficiency: 83%
• Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor (For outdoor, kit required)
• Dimensions (w x h x d): 17 7/8" x 31 1/2" x 11 1/4"
• Weight (lbs.): 67
• Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
• Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
• Condensing Heat Exchanger: N/A
• Venting Options: Stainless Steel
• Vent Maximum Run: 61.5'
• Energy Star Rated: Yes