- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch Therm 830 ES NG Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas, 175,000 BTUs
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Bosch C 830 ES NG Gas Tankless Water Heater is a high capacity, non-condensing, indoor tankless water heater for busy households at a smaller BTU output. Capable of cascading up to 24 unit, this Bosch tankless water heater uses natural gas as an energy source to provide an impressive 175,000 BTUs/hour heating element. Bosch's strive to provide greater efficiency and durability allows the C 830 ES NG model to maintain a 83% thermal efficiency rating and an overall energy factor of 0.83. Your Bosch tankless water heater application will reap the benefits of continuous running hot water without having to pay up the costly effects. In comparison to conventional water heaters, the Bosch C 830 ES NG Gas Tankless Water Heater reduces the cost yielded by electrical and gas over usage.
Moreover, the Bosch C 830 ES NG utilizes the intelligent cascading feature to allow for connectivity with up to 24 other units for all-sizes applications. For applications that require heat greater than that of the standard, a high temperature kit is available to allow your Bosch water heater to produce water up to 184°F. With a 8.3 gallon per minute rise at 35° F and the ability to work in altitudes of up to 8000 ft., the Bosch C 830 ES NG Gas Tankless Water Heater allows for use within commercial and residential applications
The Bosch C 830 ES NG Gas Tankless Water Heater can be used in both indoor and outdoor (outdoor requires kit) applications to best suit your needs. This unit can also work congruently with solar, thermal or recirculation applications. With a product lifespan expectancy of over 20 years and ease of serviceability, Bosch ensures your application to have continuous hot water for many years to come.
Bosch tanklesss water heaters are backed by an industry leading 15-year warranty.
- 8.3 Gallons Per Minute Capacity At 35f&Deg; Rise
- 83% Thermal Efficiency
- 175,000 Btu Maximum Input
- Built For Durability With 20+ Years Product Life Expectancy
- Can Be Used In Solar Thermal, Recirculation Applications
- Cascading That Links Up To 24 Units
- Electronic Ignition And Patented Burner Design
- ENERGY STAR RATED
- Exclusive Safety And Precision Controls
- Minimum Activation Flow Rate Of 0.5 Gallons Per Minute
- Suitable For Indoor And Outdoor(With Outdoor Kit) Use
- Application: Residential or Commercial
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 8.3
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 5.3
- Cascading ability, Up to 24 Units
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: N/A
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 17 7/8" x 31 1/2" x 11 1/4"
- Energy Factor: .83
- Energy Star Rated
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor (For outdoor, kit required)
- Intelligent Cascading
- Max Input (BTU): 175,000
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Flow Rate: 0.50 gpm
- Min Input (BTU): 19,900
- Min NG Pressure: 3.5" WC
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Temp Range (°F): 100 – 140
- Temp Stability (°F): +/- 2
- Default Temp (°F): 122
- Thermal Efficiency: 83%
- Vent Maximum Run: 61.5'
- Venting Options: Stainless Steel
- Weight (lbs.): 67
- Limited 15 Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can this unit be used to run two showers at the same time?by michael S. from CT on 08-16-2013
• Max Input (BTU): 175,000 • Min Input (BTU): 19,900 • Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 8.3 • Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 5.3WIth the above specs, it would be advised to get a larger unit for use with a constant need to 2 showers running at the same time.For the proper unit and model it is advice you speak with the manufacturer.BOSCH 800-503-5028on 09-05-2013Please login or register before adding a question.