- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch Therm 940 ES LP Tankless Water Heater, Liquid Propane 199,000 BTU Max Non-Condensing Whole House - Indoor, 9.4 GPM
Earn 144 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Bosch C 940 ES LP 199,000 BTU Liquid Propane Non-Condensing Tankless Water Heater
With over 125 years of water heater innovations, Bosch has become the industry standard for water heating unitts. With Bosch's innovative design in incorporating a better heating element design, their units allow for the best efficacy as well as unsurpassed durability. The design not only benefits from energy efficiency and durability but the intelligent design allows for all the parts to be 100% serviceable. Bosch has stood the test of time, and with constant trial and error has become the leading manufacturer of prestigious water heaters. The Bosch C940ESLP features liquid petroleum (propane) energy sourced, 199,000 BTU/hour max heating element. Bosch’s unparalleled efficiency standards allow for the the Bosch non-condensing water heater to maintain a 83% thermal efficiency with a 0.83 energy factor. With such an astounding energy factor, Bosch's promise to deliver continuous water is never compromised by the costly repercussions. Utilizing liquid propane, this unit reduces the high electrical costs compared to conventional water heaters. Moreover, the Bosch C 940 ES LP utilizes intelligent cascading which allows the unit to be networked with up to 24 other units for different-sized platforms and applications. Paired with a high temperature kit, this unit can be used in commercial applications allowing for water heating up to 184° F. With a 9.4 gallon per minute rise at 35° F and the ability to work in altitudes of up to 8000 ft., the Bosch C940ESNG allows for use within commercial and residential applicationsThe Bosch C 940 ES LP is an indoor unit that can be used congruently with solar, thermal or recirculation applications. With a product lifespan expectancy of over 20 years and ease of serviceability, Bosch ensures your application to have continuous hot water for many years to come. Bosch backs all these claims with an industry leading 15-year warranty.Energy Star Certified the Bosch C 940 ES LP for energy saving capabilities.Additional Information:
- Suitable for indoor use
- 83% thermal efficiency
- 199,000 BTU maximum input
- 9.4 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Electronic ignition and patented burner design
- Exclusive safety and precision controls
- Can be used in solar thermal, recirculation applications
- Intelligent Cascading that links up to 24 units to satisfy applications of all sizes
- Energy Star Certified
- Built for durability and serviceability with 15 Year Warranty and 20+ Years Product Life Expectancy
- Condensing/Non-Condensing: Non-Condensing
- Application: Residential or Commercial
- Max Input (BTU): 199,000
- Min Input (BTU): 19,900
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 9.4
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 6.0
- Intelligent Cascading: Yes
- Min Flow Rate: 0.50 gpm
- Temp Range (°F): 100 - 140
- Temp Stability (°F): +/- 2
- Default Temp (°F): 122
- Energy Factor: .83
- Thermal Efficiency: 83%
- Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor (Outdoor Kit Required)
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 17.78" x 30 1/2"" x 11 1/4""
- Weight (lbs.): 67
- Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: N/A
- Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Cat III, Stainless Steel
- Vent Maximum Run: 61-1/4'
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Limited 15 Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I had order the tankless water heater model 940ES-LP. But my house is using natural gas. Could I connect this model into natural gas. I think this model is using for liquid petroleum. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanksby tung N. on 11-17-2012
Thank you for your inquiry. This model is for liquid propane, and will not work for Natural Gas, you will need to order the model designed for Natural Gas.
Click here to view the Natural Gas modelon 11-19-2012Please login or register before adding a question.