- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch Therm 940 ES NG Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 199,000 BTUs
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Bosch Therm 940 ES NG Gas Tankless Water Heater, is a high capacity, noncondensing, indoor nastural gas tankless water heater designed for demanding households. The Bosch Therm gas Tankless Water Heater is sourced 199,000 BTU/hour max heating element. With Bosch’s unparalleled efficiency standards, the Bosch non-condensing water heater maintains a 83% thermal efficiency with a 0.83 energy factor. With such great efficacy, Bosch is still able to provide continuously running tankless hot water without the costly effects. Utilizing natural gas, this unit reduces the high electrical costs incurred by conventional water heaters.
Moreover, the Bosch C 940 ES NG tankless water heater features intelligent cascading that allows the unit to be connected to up to 24 other units for all platforms and applications. Paired with a high temperature kit, this unit can be used in commercial applications allowing for water heating up to 184° F. With a 9.4 gallon per minute rise at 35° F and the ability to work in altitudes of up to 8000 ft., the Bosch C940ESNG tankless water heater allows for use within commercial and residential applicationsThe Bosch C 940 ES NG tankless water heater can be used for indoor or outdoor (kit required) applications to best suit your needs. This unit can also work congruently with solar, thermal or recirculation applications. With a product lifespan expectancy of over 20 years and ease of serviceability, Bosch ensures your application to have continuous hot water for many years to come. Bosch backs all these claims with an industry leading 15-year warranty.
Bosch gas tankless water heaters are the product of over 125 years of tankless water heating innovation and have become the industry standard for water heating units. Creating better and more efficient innovations for tankless water heating has been their consistent goal, and with their new patented heat burner design, Bosch has created a series of water heaters with unsurpassed efficiency and durability. Not only does the design benefit from efficiency and durability in mind, Bosch water heaters are designed with 100% serviceable parts with easy access. This allows for Bosch units to withstand the test of time, and to perform for many years to come.
The Bosch C 940 ES NG is ENERGY STAR rated for energy saving capabilities.
- Suitable for indoor use (Outdoor Requires Kit)
- 83% thermal efficiency
- 199,000 BTU maximum input
- 9.4 gallons per minute capacity at 35F° rise
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Electronic ignition and patented burner design
- Exclusive safety and precision controls
- Can be used in solar thermal, recirculation applications
- Intelligent Cascading that links up to 24 units to satisfy applications of all sizes
- Energy Star Certified
- Built for durability and serviceability with 20+ Years Product Life Expectancy
- Condensing/Non-Condensing: Non-Condensing
- Application: Residential or Commercial
- Max Input (BTU): 199,000
- Min Input (BTU): 19,900
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 9.4
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 6.0
- Intelligent Cascading: Yes
- Min Flow Rate: 0.50 gpm
- Temp Range (°F): 100 - 140
- Temp Stability (°F): +/- 2
- Default Temp (°F): 122
- Energy Factor: .83
- Thermal Efficiency: 83%
- Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor (Outdoor Kit Required)
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 17.78" x 30 1/2"" x 11 1/4""
- Weight (lbs.): 67
- Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Min NG Pressure: 3.5" WC
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: N/A
- Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Cat III, Stainless Steel
- Vent Maximum Run: 61-1/4'
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
Limited 15 Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers