Bosch Therm 940 ES NG Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas 199,000 BTU Max Non-Condensing Whole House - Indoor, 9.4 GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
With over 125 years of water heater innovations, Bosch has become the industry standard for water heating units. Creating better and more efficient innovations for water heating has been their consistent goal, and with their new patented heat burner design, Bosch has created a series of water heaters with unsurpassed efficiency and durability. Not only does the design benefit from efficiency and durability in mind, Bosch water heaters are designed with 100% serviceable parts with easy access. This allows for Bosch units to withstand the test of time, and to perform for many years to come.
• Suitable for indoor use
• Condensing/Non-Condensing: Non-Condensing
- Suitable for indoor use
- 83% thermal efficiency
- 199,000 BTU maximum input
- 9.4 gallons per minute capacity at 35F° rise
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Electronic ignition and patented burner design
- Exclusive safety and precision controls
- Can be used in solar thermal, recirculation applications
- Intelligent Cascading that links up to 24 units to satisfy applications of all sizes
- Energy Star Certified
- Built for durability and serviceability with 20+ Years Product Life Expectancy
- Condensing/Non-Condensing: Non-Condensing
- Application: Residential or Commercial
- Max Input (BTU): 199,000
- Min Input (BTU): 19,900
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 9.4
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 6.0
- Intelligent Cascading: Yes
- Min Flow Rate: 0.50 gpm
- Temp Range (°F): 100 - 140
- Temp Stability (°F): +/- 2
- Default Temp (°F): 122
- Energy Factor: .83
- Thermal Efficiency: 83%
- Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor (Outdoor Kit Required)
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 17.78" x 30 1/2"" x 11 1/4""
- Weight (lbs.): 67
- Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Min NG Pressure: 3.5" WC
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: N/A
- Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Cat III, Stainless Steel
- Vent Maximum Run: 61-1/4'
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
If you have a huge house, you need this water heater
If you like I have a huge house, you need the water heater that is powerful enough to support an endless supply of hot water. The Bosch C 940 ES NG tankless water heater is one of the best. Besides a huge rate of 199,000 BTU, the device heats up over 9.4 gallons of water per minute. All parts are designed with 100% serviceability in mind, showing unsurpassed durability and high energy-efficiency. The product was shipped to my house within 24 hours for free. I like it, thank you!
on 07-10-2014 by Adam
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Does the Bosch 940ESNG tankless water heater come new in a box?
Yes, ALL items listed on our website are brand new in the box that come directly from the manufacturer. They are not used or off brand items.
Is the Bosch Therm 940 ES NG tankless water heater this unit is a condensing model that can use PVC venting?
The Bosch Therm 940 ES NG tankless water heater is a non-condensing unit.The closest condensing unit to fit the specifications is the Bosch Greentherm C 1050 ES NG which can be found here: http://www.westsidewholesale.com/bosch-greentherm-c-1050-es-ng.html
If you are a new customer, please register first: