Bosch Therm C 1210 ES LP Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater, 199,000 BTUs, Condensing Whole House, Indoor, 12.1 GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
More efficient than traditional non-condensing models, Bosch C 1210 ES LP Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater, 225,000 BTU captures heat from exhaust gases and uses them for preheating the incoming cold water. Not only does this system of recycling resources cut down on your electrical bill, but it also provides you with a constant, reliable flow of hot water. Operating on 225,000 BTU, this Bosch propane tankless water heater boasts a 98% thermal efficiency rate and is compatible with the following devices in your current system: solar thermal, tank loading, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications.
Flowing up to 12.1 gallons per minute, Bosch C 1210 ES LP Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater, is an optimal solution to any home's water heating needs. What’s more, the Bosch 225,000 BTU propane Tankless Water Heater can also be cascaded with up to 24 other devices! Decrease your emissions as well as your electrical bill with Bosch's C 1210 ES LP 225,000 BTU Tankless Water Heater and enjoy long lasting use for over 20 years.
- ASME certified
- Up to 98% thermal efficiency
- 225,000 BTU maximum input
- 12.1 gallons per minute capacity at 35F° rise
- Cascade up to 24 units to satisfy jobs of all sizes; up to 290 GPM
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Electronic ignition and patented burner design
- Exclusive safety and precision controls
- Built in freeze protection
- Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
- Concentric and twin pipe venting options
- Can be used in tank loading, solar thermal, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications
- Space saving design with 100% serviceable parts and easy access
- Condensing/Non-Condensing: Condensing
- Application: Residential
- Max Input (BTU): 225,000
- Min Input (BTU): 25,000
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 12.1
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 7.7
- Intelligent Cascading: Up to 24 Units
- Min Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Temp Range (°F): 100-180
- Temp Stability (°F): +/-2
- Default Temp (°F): 122
- Energy Factor: n/a
- Thermal Efficiency: 94%
- Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18' x 30" x 11"
- Weight (lbs.): 88
- Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Min LP Pressure: 8" WC
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: Aluminum
- Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Stainless Steel
- Vent Maximum Run: 63'
- Energy Star Rated: No
replace our old Bosch heater
We bought this unit to replace our old Bosch heater that required too much maintenance after 8 years of service. The new heater works perfectly. Sure thing, it's not the cheapest option, but it is well worth it!
on 07-10-2014 by Joel
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Does this units have a built in circulation pump? Where can I get the vents, roof jack, and cap?
This Bosch unit does not have a built in circulation pump. For the vents you can match your unit with the correct vent. All of the other pieces can be bought here:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/tankless-water-heater-installation-supplies
Where do I get the compleate venting information for C 1210 ES LP SKU 826542?
Below is the manufacturers link to the unit specs.http://www.bosch-climate.us/files/201009030115410.C1210ES-ESC_English_08.2010.pdfFor more information visit the Bosch Website at:http://www.bosch-climate.us/
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: