- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch Therm C 1210 ES LP Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater, 199,000 BTUs, Condensing Whole House, Indoor, 12.1 GPM
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
More efficient than traditional non-condensing models, Bosch C 1210 ES LP Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater, 225,000 BTU captures heat from exhaust gases and uses them for preheating the incoming cold water. Not only does this system of recycling resources cut down on your electrical bill, but it also provides you with a constant, reliable flow of hot water. Operating on 225,000 BTU, this Bosch propane tankless water heater boasts a 98% thermal efficiency rate and is compatible with the following devices in your current system: solar thermal, tank loading, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications.
Flowing up to 12.1 gallons per minute, Bosch C 1210 ES LP Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater, is an optimal solution to any home's water heating needs. What’s more, the Bosch 225,000 BTU propane Tankless Water Heater can also be cascaded with up to 24 other devices! Decrease your emissions as well as your electrical bill with Bosch's C 1210 ES LP 225,000 BTU Tankless Water Heater and enjoy long lasting use for over 20 years.
- ASME certified
- Up to 98% thermal efficiency
- 225,000 BTU maximum input
- 12.1 gallons per minute capacity at 35F° rise
- Cascade up to 24 units to satisfy jobs of all sizes; up to 290 GPM
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Electronic ignition and patented burner design
- Exclusive safety and precision controls
- Built in freeze protection
- Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
- Concentric and twin pipe venting options
- Can be used in tank loading, solar thermal, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications
- Space saving design with 100% serviceable parts and easy access
- Condensing/Non-Condensing: Condensing
- Application: Residential
- Max Input (BTU): 225,000
- Min Input (BTU): 25,000
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 12.1
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 7.7
- Intelligent Cascading: Up to 24 Units
- Min Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Temp Range (°F): 100-180
- Temp Stability (°F): +/-2
- Default Temp (°F): 122
- Energy Factor: n/a
- Thermal Efficiency: 94%
- Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18' x 30" x 11"
- Weight (lbs.): 88
- Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Min LP Pressure: 8" WC
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: Aluminum
- Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Stainless Steel
- Vent Maximum Run: 63'
- Energy Star Rated: No
Limited warranty for C 1210 ES residential model
BOSCH tankless water heaters are warranted by the Manufacturer (BOSCH) through Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. will furnish a replacement heat exchanger and will furnish a replacement of any other part which fails in normal use and service within the applicable periods specified below, in accordance with the terms of this warranty. The Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. replacement will be warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty. This warranty will be valid only for water heaters in possession of the original purchaser as recorded on the warranty card.
The Heat Exchanger If the heat exchanger fails within Fifteen (15) years after the original installation and operation, Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. will furnish a replacement heat exchanger. However, if the water heater is used within an approved hot water recirculation and supplied with circulated water, this heat exchanger warranty is limited to three (3) years from date of original installation and operation. If the water heater is installed in other than a single family dwelling, this heat exchanger warranty is limited to two (2) years from date of original installation and operation.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers