- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch Therm C 1210 ES NG Gas Tankless Water Heater, 225,000 BTU, 12.1 GPM
Earn 260 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Bosch Therm C 1210 ES NG Gas Tankless Water Heater is a fully condensing, residential gas tankless water heater that is perfectly and efficiently suited for your home. With condensing technology that captures heat from gas exhaust and preheats incoming cold water, you’ll be using an innovative and high performing water heater for your hot water demands for years to come.
With reduced emissions that are significantly lower than the 2012 Low NOX standards, the Bosch Therm C 1210 ES NG Gas Tankless Water Heater is a safe and highly efficient choice for your home. Featuring concentric and twin pipe venting options, built in freeze protection, and reaching up to 98% thermal efficiency, this residential gas tankless water heater is another example of the quality you’ve come to trust in Bosch products.
Complete with a wall hanging bracket, patented burner design and 225,000 BTU maximum output, theBosch Therm C 1210 ES NG Gas Tankless Water Heater is a great deal at a good price.
NOTE: This residential gas tankless water heater is not designed or approved for boats or mobile homes.
- ASME certified
- Up to 98% thermal efficiency
- 225,000 BTU maximum input
- 12.1 gallons per minute capacity at 35F° rise
- Cascade up to 24 units to satisfy jobs of all sizes; up to 290 GPM
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Electronic ignition and patented burner design
- Exclusive safety and precision controls
- Built in freeze protection
- Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
- Concentric and twin pipe venting options
- Can be used in tank loading, solar thermal, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications
- Space saving design with 100% serviceable parts and easy access
- Condensing/Non-Condensing: Condensing
- Application: Residential
- Max Input (BTU): 225,000
- Min Input (BTU): 25,000
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 12.1
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 7.7
- Intelligent Cascading: Up to 24 Units
- Min Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Temp Range (°F): 100-180
- Temp Stability (°F): +/-2
- Default Temp (°F): 122
- Energy Factor: n/a
- Thermal Efficiency: 94%
- Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18' x 30" x 11"
- Weight (lbs.): 88
- Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Min NG Pressure: 3.5" WC
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: Aluminum
- Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Stainless Steel
- Vent Maximum Run: 63'
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Bosch Therm C 1210 ES NG Gas Tankless Water Heater - 5 year limited warranty on heat exchanger and 5 year limited warranty on other parts
- Customer Reviews
online shopping and discounted prices
I am a huge fan of online shopping because I get discounted prices. When it comes to buying a water heater, I am a strong believer in the best quality. That is why my number one choice is Bosch. This Fall I bought the new Bosch C 1210 ES NG Residential Tankless Water Heater. Besides having a great design and a perfectly compact shape, this appliance has proved to be highly efficient. I did some research and found out about the latest Bosch condensing technology. It fully captures the heat from the gas exhaust and uses it to preheat the cold water entering. As a result, the Bosch tankless water heater provides a great performance, providing my house with hot water the minute I need it. Thanks Westside, I love it.
on 07-10-2014 by Catherine
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I have a 6 family building and would like to know if this unit is good enough to handle the demand for hot water. All the units are 1 bedroom apartments and the building is located in NYC. thank youby Avi S. from NYC on 05-09-2013
Please contact Bosch and they can further assist you BOSCH 800-503-5028on 05-15-2013Please login or register before adding a question.