Bosch Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas 225,000 BTU Max Condensing Whole House - Indoor, 12.1 GPM
Bosch Therm C 1210 ES NG
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Bosch C 1210 ES NG Residential Tankless Water Heater
The Bosch C 1210 ES NG Residential Tankless Water Heater is a fully condensing unit that is perfectly and efficiently suited for your home. With condensing technology that captures heat from gas exhaust and preheats incoming cold water, you’ll be using an innovative and high performing water heater for your hot water demands for years to come.
With reduced emissions that are significantly lower than the 2012 Low NOX standards, the Bosch C 1210 ES NG Residential Tankless Water Heater is a safe and highly efficient choice for your home. Featuring concentric and twin pipe venting options, built in freeze protection and reaching up to 98% thermal efficiency, this water heater is another example of the quality you’ve come to trust in Bosch products.
Complete with a wall hanging bracket, patented burner design and 225,000 BTU maximum output, the Bosch C 1210 ES NG Residential Tankless Water Heater is a great deal at a good price. Please note that this unit is not designed or approved for boats or mobile homes.
Features:• ASME certified
• Up to 98% thermal efficiency
• 225,000 BTU maximum input
• 12.1 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
• Cascade up to 24 units to satisfy jobs of all sizes; up to 290 GPM
• Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
• Electronic ignition and patented burner design
• Exclusive safety and precision controls
• Built in freeze protection
• Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
• Concentric and twin pipe venting options
• Can be used in tank loading, solar thermal, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications
• Space saving design with 100% serviceable parts and easy access
Specifications:• Condensing/Non-Condensing: Condensing
• Application: Residential
• Max Input (BTU): 225,000
• Min Input (BTU): 25,000
• Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 12.1
• Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 7.7
• Intelligent Cascading: Up to 24 Units
• Min Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
• Temp Range (°F): 100-180
• Temp Stability (°F): +/-2
• Default Temp (°F): 122
• Energy Factor: n/a
• Thermal Efficiency: 94%
• Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor
• Dimensions (w x h x d): 18' x 30" x 11"
• Weight (lbs.): 88
• Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
• Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
• Min NG Pressure: 3.5" WC
• Condensing Heat Exchanger: Aluminum
• Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Stainless Steel
• Vent Maximum Run: 63'
• Energy Star Rated: No
BOSCH tankless water heaters are warranted by the Manufacturer (BOSCH) through Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. will furnish a replacement heat exchanger and will furnish a replacement of any other part which fails in normal use and service within the applicable periods specified below, in accordance with the terms of this warranty. The Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. replacement will be warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty. This warranty will be valid only for water heaters in possession of the original purchaser as recorded on the warranty card.
The Heat Exchanger If the heat exchanger fails within Fifteen (15) years after the original installation and operation, Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. will furnish a replacement heat exchanger. However, if the water heater is used within an approved hot water recirculation and supplied with circulated water, this heat exchanger warranty is limited to three (3) years from date of original installation and operation. If the water heater is installed in other than a single family dwelling, this heat exchanger warranty is limited to two (2) years from date of original installation and operation.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I have a 6 family building and would like to know if this unit is good enough to handle the demand for hot water. All the units are 1 bedroom apartments and the building is located in NYC. thank you
Please contact Bosch and they can further assist you BOSCH 800-503-5028
If you are a new customer, please register first: