Bosch Tankless Water Heater, Liquid Propane 225,000 BTU Max Condensing Whole House - Indoor, 12.1 GPM
Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC LP
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Bosch C 1210 ESC LP Liquid Propane 225,000 BTU Tankless Commercial Water Heater
Are you in the market for a top performing water heater that’s easily installed, has a long lasting lifetime and won’t rack up your electric bill? Bosch's C 1210 ESC LP Liquid Propane 225,000 BTU Tankless Commercial Water Heater is an industry standard for maintaining a constant flow of heated water at a low cost to you.
Operating on 225,000 BTU, this water heater boasts a 98% thermal efficiency rate and is compatible with the following devices in your current system: tank loading, solar thermal, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications. Best of all, Bosch's C 1210 ESC LP 225,000 BTU Commercial Tankless Water Heater unit is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations and is easily installed on most any platform.
What’s more, Bosch's C 1210 ESC LP 225,000 BTU Tankless Commercial Water Heater can also be cascaded with up to 24 other devices. Built to last, this unit has a life expectancy of over 20 years, ensuring that your family will enjoy continuous hot water for years to come.
• ASME certified
• Up to 98% thermal efficiency
• 225,000 BTU maximum input
• 12.1 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
• Cascade up to 24 units to satisfy jobs of all sizes; up to 290 GPM
• Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
• Electronic ignition and patented burner design
• Exclusive safety and precision controls
• Built in freeze protection
• Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
• Concentric and twin pipe venting options
• Can be used in tank loading, solar thermal, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications
• Space saving design with 100% serviceable parts and easy access
• Condensing/Non-Condensing: Condensing
• Application: Commercial
• Max Input (BTU): 225,000
• Min Input (BTU): 25,000
• Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 12.1
• Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 7.7
• Intelligent Cascading: Up to 24 Units
• Min Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
• Temp Range (°F): 100-180
• Temp Stability (°F): +/-2
• Default Temp (°F): 122
• Energy Factor: n/a
• Thermal Efficiency: 94%
• Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor
• Dimensions (w x h x d): 18' x 30" x 11"
• Weight (lbs.): 88
• Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
• Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
• Min LP Pressure: 8" WC
• Condensing Heat Exchanger: Aluminum
• Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Stainless Steel
• Vent Maximum Run: 63'
• Energy Star Rated: No
BOSCH tankless water heaters are warranted by the Manufacturer (BOSCH) through Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. will furnish a replacement heat exchanger and will furnish a replacement of any other part which fails in normal use and service within the applicable periods specified below, in accordance with the terms of this warranty. The Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. replacement will be warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty. This warranty will be valid only for water heaters in possession of the original purchaser as recorded on the warranty card.
The Heat Exchanger If the heat exchanger fails within five (5) years after the original installation and operation, Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. will furnish a replacement heat exchanger. However, if the water heater is used within an approved hot water recirculation and supplied with circulated water, this heat exchanger warranty is limited to three (3) years from date of original installation and operation.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: