Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC LP Propane Tankless Water Heater, Commercial, 225,000 BTUs, 12.1 GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC LP Propane Tankless Water Heater is a top performing a commercial gas tankless water heater that’s easily installed, has a long lasting lifetime, and won’t rack up your electric bill. The Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC Tankless Commercial Water Heater is an industry standard for maintaining a constant flow of heated water at a low cost to you.
Operating on 225,000 BTU, this Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC LP Propane Tankless Water Heater boasts a 98% thermal efficiency rate and is compatible with the following devices in your current system: tank loading, solar thermal, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications. Best of all, Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC Tankless Commercial Water Heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations and is easily installed on most any platform.
What’s more, Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC LP Propane Tankless Water Heater can also be cascaded with up to 24 other devices. Built to last, this unit has a life expectancy of over 20 years, ensuring that your family will enjoy continuous hot water for years to come.
• Up to 98% thermal efficiency
• 225,000 BTU maximum input
• 12.1 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
• Cascade up to 24 units to satisfy jobs of all sizes; up to 290 GPM
• Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
• Electronic ignition and patented burner design
• Exclusive safety and precision controls
• Built in freeze protection
• Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
• Concentric and twin pipe venting options
• Can be used in tank loading, solar thermal, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications
• Space saving design with 100% serviceable parts and easy access
- Condensing/Non-Condensing: Condensing
- Application: Commercial
- Max Input (BTU): 225,000
- Min Input (BTU): 25,000
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 12.1
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 7.7
- Intelligent Cascading: Up to 24 Units
- Min Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Temp Range (°F): 100-180
- Temp Stability (°F): +/-2
- Default Temp (°F): 122
- Energy Factor: n/a
- Thermal Efficiency: 94%
- Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18' x 30" x 11"
- Weight (lbs.): 88
- Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Min LP Pressure: 8" WC
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: Aluminum
- Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Stainless Steel
- Vent Maximum Run: 63'
- Energy Star Rated: No
I am a huge fan of online shopping because I get discounted prices. When it comes to buying water heater, I am a strong believer in the best quality. That is why my choice number one is Bosch. This fall I bought the new Bosch C 1210 ES NG Residential Tankless Water Heater. Besides having great design and perfectly compact shape, this appliance has proved to be of high efficiency. Also, I found out that the product has extensive energy-saving features. Gosh, I will save money for a new purse - oh, just kidding. But I still think, if you are looking for the cream of the crop or the top quality, the Bosch C 1210 ESC LP 225,000 BTU Tankless water heater should be your number one choice priority.
on 07-10-2014 by Daniel
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: