- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC LP Propane Tankless Water Heater, Commercial, 225,000 BTUs, 12.1 GPM
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC LP Propane Tankless Water Heater is a top performing a commercial gas tankless water heater that’s easily installed, has a long lasting lifetime, and won’t rack up your electric bill. The Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC Tankless Commercial Water Heater is an industry standard for maintaining a constant flow of heated water at a low cost to you.
Operating on 225,000 BTU, this Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC LP Propane Tankless Water Heater boasts a 98% thermal efficiency rate and is compatible with the following devices in your current system: tank loading, solar thermal, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications. Best of all, Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC Tankless Commercial Water Heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations and is easily installed on most any platform.
What’s more, Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC LP Propane Tankless Water Heater can also be cascaded with up to 24 other devices. Built to last, this unit has a life expectancy of over 20 years, ensuring that your family will enjoy continuous hot water for years to come.
- ASME certified
- Up to 98% thermal efficiency
- 225,000 BTU maximum input
- 12.1 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
- Cascade up to 24 units to satisfy jobs of all sizes; up to 290 GPM
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Electronic ignition and patented burner design
- Exclusive safety and precision controls
- Built in freeze protection
- Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
- Concentric and twin pipe venting options
- Can be used in tank loading, solar thermal, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications
- Space saving design with 100% serviceable parts and easy access
- Condensing/Non-Condensing: Condensing
- Application: Commercial
- Max Input (BTU): 225,000
- Min Input (BTU): 25,000
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 12.1
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 7.7
- Intelligent Cascading: Up to 24 Units
- Min Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Temp Range (°F): 100-180
- Temp Stability (°F): +/-2
- Default Temp (°F): 122
- Energy Factor: n/a
- Thermal Efficiency: 94%
- Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18' x 30" x 11"
- Weight (lbs.): 88
- Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Min LP Pressure: 8" WC
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: Aluminum
- Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Stainless Steel
- Vent Maximum Run: 63'
- Energy Star Rated: No
- 5-yr limited warranty on the heat exchanger and 5-year limited warranty on all other bosch therm parts
- Customer Reviews
Approx 18 months ago I purchased a Bosch 1210 to heat our water media that is used to heat
a resin based coating that is applied on a fabric material. It has been in operation on a 12 hr per
day @ 5 day per week average work week, and it has been flawless. The 180 degree temperature is perfect for our operation. This is not the designed purpose but is holding up well with out issues.
If I build another coat machine, it will have another Bosch 1210. The quality of the build, the price
we paid makes this a great value for the 5 star rating. You will not go wrong purchasing this
tankless water heater. I know this is not a standard tankless hot water heater review, but this
is a excellent hot water heater. My digital temperature displays speaks how well the hot water heater works. Resin temp vs water temp vs time. Very efficient. I hope this review will help someone.
on 01-29-2016 by Automation Programmer
I am a huge fan of online shopping because I get discounted prices. When it comes to buying water heater, I am a strong believer in the best quality. That is why my choice number one is Bosch. This fall I bought the new Bosch C 1210 ES NG Residential Tankless Water Heater. Besides having great design and perfectly compact shape, this appliance has proved to be of high efficiency. Also, I found out that the product has extensive energy-saving features. Gosh, I will save money for a new purse - oh, just kidding. But I still think, if you are looking for the cream of the crop or the top quality, the Bosch C 1210 ESC LP 225,000 BTU Tankless water heater should be your number one choice priority.
on 07-10-2014 by Daniel
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.