Bosch Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas 225,000 BTU Max Condensing Commercial - Indoor, 12.1 GPM
Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC NG
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Bosch C 1210 ESC NG Commercial 225,000 BTU Tankless Water Heater
The Bosch C 1210 ESC NG Commercial 225,000 BTU Tankless Water Heater is a fully condensing, high performing heater for your residential application. Featuring condensing technology, this water heater captures exhaust gas heat to preheat cold incoming water. Whereas traditional non-condensing models do not, this latest technology reduces emissions and increases efficiency, far beyond the scope of the emissions standards for 2012 Low NOX. This commercial model has a maximum temperature of 180 degrees.
Designed as a space saver with easy access and serviceable parts, this unit can be used in solar thermal, recirculation, tank loading, radiant floor and space heating residential applications.
The Bosch C 1210 ESC NG Commercial 225,000 BTU Tankless Water Heater comes equipped with a wall hanging bracket, an adaptor for the exhaust vent and an inlet adaptor for combustion air. And, with electronic ignition and a patented burner design, the water heater has plenty of amenities.
Although perfect for your home, this unit is not designed or approved for boats, mobile homes or other mobile applications.
Features:• ASME certified
• Up to 98% thermal efficiency
• 225,000 BTU maximum input
• 12.1 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
• Cascade up to 24 units to satisfy jobs of all sizes; up to 290 GPM
• Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
• Electronic ignition and patented burner design
• Exclusive safety and precision controls
• Built in freeze protection
• Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
• Concentric and twin pipe venting options
• Can be used in tank loading, solar thermal, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications
• Space saving design with 100% serviceable parts and easy access
Specifications:• Condensing/Non-Condensing: Condensing
• Application: Commercial
• Max Input (BTU): 225,000
• Min Input (BTU): 25,000
• Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 12.1
• Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 7.7
• Intelligent Cascading: Up to 24 Units
• Min Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
• Temp Range (°F): 100-180
• Temp Stability (°F): +/-2
• Default Temp (°F): 122
• Energy Factor: n/a
• Thermal Efficiency: 94%
• Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor
• Dimensions (w x h x d): 18' x 30" x 11"
• Weight (lbs.): 88
• Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
• Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
• Min NG Pressure: 3.5" WC
• Condensing Heat Exchanger: Aluminum
• Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Stainless Steel
• Vent Maximum Run: 63'
• Energy Star Rated: No
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What is the difference between the Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC NG and the Bosch Therm C 1210 ES NG?
The Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC NG Tankless Water Heater is rated for commercial use while the Bosch Therm C 1210 ES NG Tankless Water Heater is only for residential use.
If you are a new customer, please register first: