- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC NG Tankless Gas Water Heater, Commercial Indoor Condensing, 225,000 BTU Max, 12.1 GPM
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Bosch C 1210 ESC NG Commercial Gas Tankless Water Heater is an indoor, fully condensing, high performing, commercial 225,000 BTU gas tankless water heater. Capable of 12.1 gallons per minute, this condensing tankless water heater captures exhaust gas heat to preheat cold incoming water. Whereas traditional non-condensing models do not, this tankless water latest technology reduces emissions and increases efficiency, far beyond the scope of the emissions standards for 2012 Low NOX. This Bosch commercial tankless water heater has a maximum temperature of 180 degrees.
Designed as a space saver with easy access and serviceable parts, Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC NG gas tankless water heater can be used in solar thermal, recirculation, tank loading, radiant floor and space heating residential applications. This Bosch gas tankless Water heater comes equipped with a wall hanging bracket, an adaptor for the exhaust vent and an inlet adaptor for combustion air. And, with electronic ignition and a patented burner design, the water heater has plenty of amenities.
Although perfect for your home, this Bosch Therm C 1210 ESC NG Tankless Water Heater is not designed or approved for boats, mobile homes or other mobile applications.
- ASME certified
- Up to 98% thermal efficiency
- 225,000 BTU maximum input
- 12.1 gallons per minute capacity at 35F° rise
- Cascade up to 24 units to satisfy jobs of all sizes; up to 290 GPM
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Electronic ignition and patented burner design
- Exclusive safety and precision controls
- Built in freeze protection
- Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
- Concentric and twin pipe venting options
- Can be used in tank loading, solar thermal, recirculation, radiant floor and space heating applications
- Space saving design with 100% serviceable parts and easy access
- Application: Commercial
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 12.1
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 7.7
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: Aluminum
- Default Temp (°F): 122
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18' x 30" x 11"
- Energy Factor: n/a
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Installation Options: Indoor or Outdoor
- Intelligent Cascading: Up to 24 Units
- Max Input (BTU): 225,000
- Min Input (BTU): 25,000
- Min Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Min NG Pressure: 3.5" WC
- Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
- Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Temp Range (°F): 100-180
- Temp Stability (°F): +/-2
- Thermal Efficiency: 94%
- Vent Maximum Run: 63'
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Stainless Steel
- Weight (lbs.): 88
- Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Limited warranty for C 1210 ESC commercial model
BOSCH tankless water heaters are warranted by the Manufacturer (BOSCH) through Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. will furnish a replacement heat exchanger and will furnish a replacement of any other part which fails in normal use and service within the applicable periods specified below, in accordance with the terms of this warranty. The Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. replacement will be warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty. This warranty will be valid only for water heaters in possession of the original purchaser as recorded on the warranty card.
The Heat Exchanger If the heat exchanger fails within five (5) years after the original installation and operation, Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. will furnish a replacement heat exchanger. However, if the water heater is used within an approved hot water recirculation and supplied with circulated water, this heat exchanger warranty is limited to three (3) years from date of original installation and operation.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers