- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch Tronic 3000 US12 Tankless Water Heater, Point of Use, 240V, 50 Amp
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Heated water on demand is easy with the Bosch Tronic 3000 US12 (Powerstream Pro RP12PT). Conveniently sized to fit under your sink, this tankless water heater utilizes modern technology to convert your regular water flow into a heated source, on demand. One of the most powerful hot water heaters on the market, the Bosch US12 Point of Use Tankless Water Heater unit operates on 240 volts to bring you constantly heated water.
The solid copper heat exchanger and sheathed heating element of the Bosch Tronic 3000 US12 Tankless Water Heater are protected by a tough plastic shell, keeping your unit safe from damaging external factors. Best of all, this unit operates at 99% efficiency, meaning that you have little to no energy waste in your home.
Please have the Bosch Tronic 3000 US12 Tankless Water Heater professionally installed if you would like to take full advantage of the five year factory warranty.
- Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.
- Designed for point-of-use installation. Maximum flow rate is 2 Gallons per Minute (1 standard fixture / 2 low-flow fixtures)
- 99 Percent Efficient with zero stand-by loss
- Compact, Point-of-Use Tankless Water Heater
- Easy Installation
- Endless Hot Water
- No temperature/Pressure Relief Valve Needed (check local codes)
- Pro Version of the Bosch PowerStar AE12
- Solid Copper Heat Exchanger and Copper Sheathed Heating Element
- Thermostatic Control
- Tough Plastic Housing
- Replaces: Bosch Powerstream Pro RP12PT
- Volts: 240v Hardwired
- Kilowatts: 12 kW
- Amps: 50A
- Activation (Minimum) Flow Rate: 0.6 gpm
- Wire Size: Minimum #6 AWG
- Water Fittings: 1/2" male NPT
- Temperature Rise: 75° F at 1.1 gpm, 65° F at 1.3 gpm, 55° F at 1.5 gpm
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers