Bosch Tronic 3000 US3 Tankless Water Heater, 120V 29A Electric Point-of-Use (Powerstream Pro RP3P) - Indoor
Ask a Question
About this Product
Heated water on demand is now completely possible with the Bosch US3 Bosch Tankless Water Heater, 120V 29A Electric Single-Point Bosch Tronic 3000 (Powerstream Pro RP3P) - Indoor. This efficiently designed unit is small and easily installed wherever you most need hot water. It is often found in offices, stores, service stations, warehouses and concession stands.
The Bosch US3 Bosch Tankless Water Heater, 120V 29A Electric Single-Point Bosch Tronic 3000 (Powerstream Pro RP3P) - Indoor is 99% efficient, causing very little energy waste and boasting a zero stand-by loss that other units can yield. The device’s sheathed heating element and heat exchanger made of solid copper are protected by a tough plastic shell, keeping your unit safe from damaging external factors.
Please have this device professionally installed if you would like to take full advantage of the five year factory warranty that accompanies the Bosch US3 Bosch Tankless Water Heater, 120V 29A Electric Single-Point Bosch Tronic 3000 (Powerstream Pro RP3P) - Indoor. Never wait for hot water again as you enjoy the instant reliability of this product.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.
Designed for point-of-use installation. Maximum flow rate is 1 Gallons per Minute (1 low-flow fixture).
- Pro Version of the Bosch PowerStar AE3.4
- Compact, Point-of-Use Tankless Water Heater
- Easy Installation
- 99 Percent Efficient with zero stand-by loss
- No temperature/Pressure Relief Valve Needed (check local codes)
- Solid Copper Heat Exchanger and Copper Sheathed Heating Element
- Tough Plastic Housing
- Replaces: Bosch Powerstream Pro RP3P
- Volts: 120V Hardwired
- Kilowatts: 3.4 kW
- Amps: 29A
- Minimum Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Wire Size: Minimum #6 AWG
- Water Fittings: 1/2" male NPT
- Temperature Rise: 72° F at 1.0 gpm, 52° F at 1.5 gpm, 42° F at 2.0 gpm
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: