Bosch Tronic 3000 US9 Tankless Water Heater, 240V 40A Electric Single-Point (Powerstream Pro RP1P) - Indoor
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the 240V, 40A Bosch US9 Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Thermostatic Tankless Water Heater
Heated water on demand is easy with the 240V, 40A Bosch US9 Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Thermostatic Tankless Water Heater. Conveniently sized to fit under your sink, this tankless water heater utilizes modern technology to convert your regular water flow into a heated source, on demand.
One of the most powerful hot water heaters on the market, the Bosch US9 Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Thermostatic Tankless Water Heater unit operates on 240 volts to bring you constantly heated water. The solid copper heat exchanger and sheathed heating element of this device are protected by a tough plastic shell, keeping your unit safe from damaging external factors. Best of all, this unit operates at 99% efficiency, meaning that you have little to no energy waste in your home.
Please have this device professionally installed if you would like to take full advantage of the five year factory warranty.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.
Designed for point-of-use installation. Maximum flow rate is 2 Gallons per Minute (1 standard fixture / 2 low-flow fixtures)
• Replaces: Bosch Powerstream Pro RP1P
• Volts: 240v Hardwired
- Replaces: Bosch Powerstream Pro RP1P
- Pro Version of the Bosch PowerStar AE12
- Compact, Point-of-Use Tankless Water Heater
- Easy Installation
- 99 Percent Efficient with zero stand-by loss
- No temperature/Pressure Relief Valve Needed (check local codes)
- Solid Copper Heat Exchanger and Copper Sheathed Heating Element
- Tough Plastic Housing
- Thermostatic Control
- Endless Hot Water
- Volts: 240v Hardwired
- Kilowatts: 12 kW
- Amps: 40A
- Activation (Minimum) Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm
- Wire Size: Minimum #6 AWG
- Water Fittings: 1/2" male NPT
- Temperature Rise: 75° F at 0.9 gpm, 65° F at 1.0 gpm, 55° F at 1.2 gpm
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: