Bosch Tronic 3000T ES 8 Tankless Water Heater, Electric Mini-Tank Point-of-Use - Indoor, 7 Gallons
Ask a Question
About this Product
Eliminate your wait for hot water with the personal Bosch ES 8 Point-of-Use Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000T - 7 Gallons. Easy to use, these compact seven gallon units fit snugly under most home sinks to provide you with hot water instantly. They are the perfect solution for your home sink or office building facility.
Lined with glass to prevent leaks and other damages, this unit is built to be dependable and tough. It won’t wear down with use over time and comes with an eight year manufacturer’s warranty when professionally installed. And, because the Bosch ES 8 Point-of-Use Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000T - 7 Gallons are some of the safest units on the market, they come complete with a temperature/pressure relief valve, something other units just don’t have. Plus, this unit can function as a standalone device or as part of a circuit with other heaters like it.
Replaces: Bosch GL8TI
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.
• Provides hot water quickly at point-of-use for up to 2 sinks at a time
• 8-year Manufacturer warranty on tank
• Glass-lined tank for longer life
• Compact, lightweight, space saving to be mounted on the wall or floor with multi-directional mounting available
• Temperature/pressure relief valve included
• Hard wired connection
• Application: Point-of-Use/Under Sink
• Volts: 120V Hard Wired
• Watts: 1440 W
• Amps: 12 A
• Weight: 29.5 lbs.
• Temperature Range: 65-145 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Thermal Efficiency: 98 Percent
• Actual Tank Capacity/Volume: 7 Gallons
• Water Fittings: 3/4" Male NPT
• Wire Size: Hard Wired Operating Pressure: 150 psi
• Recovery at 90 Degree F Rise: 6.8 GPH (Gallons Per Hour)
• Relief Valve: Included
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 17.5" x 14.5"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: