BRK 3120B Smoke Alarm, 120V Hardwired Dual Sensor Photoelectric/Ionization w/ Battery Backup
Ask a Question
About this Product
The BRK 3120B is a dual sensing detection unit that utilizes both photoelectric and ionization sensors to detect a multitude of smoke types. The BRK 3120B photoelectric sensor is designed to identify larger smoke particles usually associated with smoldering flames, while the ionization sensor will detect minute particles as they spread through the house (or from smaller burning fires). The BRK 3120B will provide detection quickly and will serve as you first line of defense. This state-of-the-art device has several indicators based on its recent activity; a alarm latch which exposes to identify that it is the imitating alarm (if interconnected to other devices), as well as a battery latch which will be exposed when a new battery is needed. The backup batteries (2 x AA) inside the BRK 3120B will provide additional power if needed during power loss.
The BRK 3120B meets all requires of UL217, CSFM, NFPA 72, HUD, FHA and other agencies requiring an AC/DC photoelectric / ionization combination smoke alarm. In addition, the BRK 3120B incorporates BRK’s patented OptiPath technology designed to maximize effectiveness when mounted against a wall, or on a ceiling. The OptiPath technology allows for 360 degrees of detection without compromise.
• Two Latching Features - Alarm Latch and Low Battery Latch
• Two Silence Features - Alarm Silence and Low Battery Silence
• Two AA Battery Backup
• Optipath 360 Technology
• Weight: 9.5 oz
• Operating Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz with two 1.5V AA battery backup
• Operating Current: 0.07 amps (standby/alarm)
• Temperature Range: 40 DegreeF (4 Degree C) to 100 Degree F (38 Degree C)
• Humidity Range: 10 to 95 Percent relative humidity (RH)
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
• Weight 0.73 lbs.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: