- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
BRK 3120B Smoke Alarm, Hardwired 120V, Photo/Ionization w/ Battery Backup
The BRK 3120B smoke alarm is a 120 volt, dual detection smoke alarm that utilizes photoelectric and ionization sensors to detect a multitude of smoke types. The BRK photoelectric sensor is designed to identify larger smoke particles usually associated with smoldering flames, while the ionization sensor will detect minute particles as they spread through the house (or from smaller burning fires).
The BRK 3120B smoke alarm will provide detection quickly and will serve as you first line of defense. This state of the art BRK smoke alarm has several indicators based on its recent activity; an alarm latch which exposes to identify that it is the imitating alarm (if interconnected to other devices), as well as a battery latch which will be exposed when a new battery is needed. The backup batteries (2 x AA) inside the BRK 3120B will provide additional power if needed during power loss.
BRK 3120B smoke alarms meet all requires of UL217, CSFM, NFPA 72, HUD, FHA and other agencies requiring an AC/DC photoelectric ionization combination smoke alarm. In addition, the BRK 3120B incorporates BRK’s patented OptiPath technology designed to maximize effectiveness when mounted against a wall, or on a ceiling. The OptiPath technology allows for 360 degrees of detection without compromise.
- Utilizes both ionization and photoelectric smoke sensors
- Two Latching Features - Alarm Latch and Low Battery Latch
- Two Silence Features - Alarm and Low Battery Silence
- Two AA Battery Backup
- Optipath 360 Technology
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Dimensions: 5" L x 2.5" W x 5" H
- Weight: 9.5 oz
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz with two 1.5V AA battery backup
- Operating Current: 0.07 amps (standby/alarm)
- Temperature Range: 40 DegreeF (4 Degree C) to 100 Degree F (38 Degree C)
- Humidity Range: 10 to 95 Percent relative humidity (RH)
- Weight 0.73 lbs
- 10 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can multiple of these BRK smoke alarms be connected together in a home?by Brian F. on 03-06-2015
Yes these smoke detectors are interconectable.on 03-12-2015Please login or register before adding a question.