- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
BRK 7010 Smoke Alarm, Hardwired with Photoelectric Sensor, 120V
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The BRK 7010 smoke alarm is a hardwired 120 volt smoke alarm ideally suited for kitchens, bathroooms, hotels, restaurants, dorms, and other areas where false alarms can be problematic. The BRK photoelectric sensor technology detects smoldering fires that may be burning for hours prior to bursting into flames.These type of fires are usually difficult to detect and are often not visible.
The BRK 7010 smoke alarm is a hardwired unit that will wire directly into you 120V line voltage (using a quick plug-in power connector for easy installation). This BRK photoelectric smoke alarm uses OptiPath360 Technology which provides a 360 degree coverage area allowing coverage to the ceiling and walls. In addition to housing so many important features, the BRK 7010 smoke alarm is capable of being interconnected to up to 18 devices; 12 of which can be smoke alarms.
Installation is a breeze thanks to BRK's perfect mount design which allows for easy allignment.
- Photoelectric Sensor: Provides Faster Detection of Smoldering Fire
- Optipath 360 Technology
- Quick Connect Wiring Harness for Quick Installation
- 10 Year Manufacture Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC
- Operating Current: .045 amps
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 90% relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Test Button: Electronically simulates the smoke condition, causing the unit to alarm.
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when smoke clears
- Interconnections Up to 18 units with Cat. Nos. 100S, 2002RAC, 4120, 4120AB, 4120B, 4120SAB, 4120SB, 7010, 7010B, 5919, HD6135FB and RM3.
- Maximum of 12 smoke alarms.
- Sensor: Photoelectric
- Indicator LEDs AC Power: Constant Green LED
- Local Alarm: Red LED flashes rapidly
- Remote Alarm: Red LED off
- Listing UL 217
- 10 year warranty through BRK
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
The warranty states that it is from the manufacturer. How is that done? They might not be inclined to easily honor defective materials since they did not get the order.by Natl L. on 09-24-2014
Regardless of where you purchase the unit, the manufacturer honors the full warranty. We will handle it if something goes wrong within the first 30 days. Other than that you go directly to the manufacturer, they only require proof of purchase.on 09-30-2014Please login or register before adding a question.