- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
BRK 7010B Photoelectric Smoke Alarm, Hardwired w/ Battery Backup
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The BRK 7010B smoke alarm is a great choice for installation in kitchen, hotels, restaurants, and other areas where nuisance alarms can be a problem. The BRK photoelectric sensor technology detects smoldering fires that may be burning for hours prior to bursting into flames. These type of fires are usually difficult to detect and are often not visible.
The BRK 7010B smoke alarm is a hardwired unit that will wire directly into you 120V line voltage (using a quick plug-in power connector for easy installation). Just in case of power failure, this unit will remain operating due to a 9V battery backup. The BRK 7010B uses OptiPath360 Technology which provides a 360 degree coverage area allowing coverage to the ceiling and walls. In addition to housing so many important features, the BRK 7010B smoke alarm is capable of being interconnected to up to 18 devices, 12 of which can be smoke alarms.
- Photoelectric Sensor
- Quick Plug-In Power Connector
- 120 VAC; Interconnectable
- Alarm Indication
- Optipath 360 TechnologyTM
- Locking Feature
- 9V Battery Included<
- 120V AC
- Alarm Dimensions: 5.0" dia x 2.1" H
- Weight: 8.4 oz
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz w/ 9V battery backup
- Operating Current: .045 amps (standby/alarm)
- Temperature Range: 40 Degrees F (4 Degrees C) to 100 Degrees F (38 Degrees C)
- Humidity Range: 10 percent to 90percent relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- 10 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers