- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
BRK 9120 Smoke Alarm, 120V Hardwired w/ Silence Button
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
BRK 9120BView this item
The BRK 9120 smoke alarm, 120V Hardwired w/ Silence Button is a great choice when it comes to affordable smoke alarms. Redeigned from the ground up, BRK created the 9120 model to directly replace past models while providing greatly improved sensing technology, improved installation method, and improved connectivety. All around, the BRK 9120 is the perfect smoke alarm if you are looking for affordability with function.
The BRK 9120 smoke alarm uses new Smart Sensing Technology to reduce in nuissance alarms more efficiently and more accurately than ever before. The BRK 9120 is designed for sleeping rooms in your home, hospitals, hotels, motels, college dormatories and multi-family housing units. Complies with NFPA101, UL217, CSFM, NFPA72, HUD, FHA, and other agencies. Where AC/DC silent smoke alarms are required, this model will work perfectly.
BRK 9120 smoke alarms have the ability to be interconnected within a circuit of alarms and other alert devices such as bells, whistles, repeaters, fans, or switches. (You can connect up to 17 devices, of which 11 can be smoke alarms, and 6 can be alternate devices. Note:
The BRK 9120 smoke alarm is the DIRECT replacement for the discontinued BRK 4120 and 4919.
- Ionization Sensor
- Quick Plug-In Power Connector
- 120 VAC; Interconnectable
- Alarm Indication
- Mounting Bracket Lock
- AC Power Indicator
- Easy Install Mounting Bracket
- 120V AC
- Alarm Dimensions: 5.6" dia x 2.0" H
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz
- Operating Current: .04 amps (standby/alarm)
- Temperature Range: 40 Degree F (4 Degree C) to 100 Degree F (38 Degree C)
- Humidity Range: 10 percent to 90 percent relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet<
- 10 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers