- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
BRK 9120LB Smoke Alarm, 120V Hardwired w/ Lithium Battery Backup
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
BRK 9120LBLView this item
About the BRK 9120LB 120V Hardwired, Interconnectable Smoke Alarm with Lithium Battery
The BRK 9120LB is a great choice when it comes to affordable smoke alarms. Redeigned from the ground up, BRK created the 9120LB model to directly replace past models while providing greatly improved sensing technology, improved installation method, and improved connectivety. All around, the BRK 9120LB is the perfect smoke alarm if you are looking for affordability with function.
The BRK 9120LB uses new Smart Sensing Technology to reduce in nuissance alarms more efficiently and more accurately than ever before. The BRK 9120LB is designed for sleeping rooms in your home, hospitals, hotels, motels, college dormatories and multi-family housing units. Complies with NFPA101, UL217, CSFM, NFPA72, HUD, FHA, and other agencies. Where AC/DC silent smoke alarms are required, this model will work perfectly.
The 9120LB model has the ability tobe interconnected within a circuit of alarms and other alert devices such as bells, whistles, repeaters, fans, or switches. (You can connect up to 17 devices, of which 11 can be smoke alarms, and 6 can be alternate devices.
Also integrated is a lithium battery backup to make sure your smoke alarms do not loose operation when your power fails, providing addtional security. Note: This item is the DIRECT replacement for the discontinued BRK 4120, 4120B, and 86RAC
- Single button test/silence
- Latching alarm indicator: remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- Smart Technology: helps reduce the number of nuisance alarms
- Perfect Mount: allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Dust Cover
- 10 year warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Alarm Dimensions: 5.6" dia x 2.0" H
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz
- Operating Current: .04 amps (standby/alarm)
- Temperature Range: 40° F (4° C) to 100° F (38° C)
- Humidity Range: 10 % to 90 % relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Test/Silence: Electronically simulates smoke condition, causing the unit to alarm
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when smoke clears
- Interconnections: Up to 18 units of First Alert or BRK Smoke, CO and Heat Alarms. Maximum of 12 smoke alarms.
- Smoke Sensor: Dual chamber ionization
- Indicator Lights/Sounds:
- AC Power: Constant Green LED /
- DC Power: Intermittent Red LED (9120B only)
- Local Alarm: Red LED flashes rapidly
- Remote Alarm: Red LED out
- Latching Alarm: Green LED flashes 2 sec. on/2 sec. off after local alarm
- Listing: Listed to UL217 Standard
- 10-Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers