- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
BRK CO5120PDBN Carbon Monoxide Detector, 120V Hardwired w/ Battery Backup & Digital Display
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the BRK CO5120PDBN 120V Hardwired Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup and Digital Display
The BRK CO5120PDBN is a 120V hardwired detection unit that is full of features, including BRK's electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology, a 85db horn, and an end of life alert with a silence button. In case of power failure, the BRK CO5120PDBN has a extra back battery that will provide additional power when needed. To avoid nuissance alarms, the BRK CO5120PDBN incorporates Intelligent Sensing Technology that is specially designed to eliminate annoying premature alarms.
- Single button test/silence
- Latching alarm indicator
- remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- Two silence features
- can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- Intelligent Sensing Technology
- helps reduce the number of nuisance alarms
- Dust Cover
- 5-Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- LCD digital display with memory
- Alarm Dimensions: 5.4" dia x 1.9" H
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz w/ 9V battery backup
- Operating Current: .09 amps (standby/alarm)
- Temperature Range: 40° F (4° C) to 100° F (38° C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Test/Silence: Electronically simulates carbon monoxide condition, causing the unit to alarm
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when CO clears
- Interconnections: Up to 18 units of First Alert or BRK Smoke, CO and Heat Alarms. Maximum of 12 smoke alarms.
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Indicator Lights/Sounds:
- AC Power: Constant Green LED; Display: blank/
- DC Power: Intermittent Green LED; Display: "bAt"
- Local Alarm: Red LED flashes rapidly; Display: CO level in PPM
- Remote Alarm: Red LED out; Display: Blank
- Latching Alarm: Red LED flashes every 5 seconds after local alarm stops
- Listing: Listed to UL2034 Standard
- 5-Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.