BRK FG250B Smoke Alarm, 9V Battery Powered & Dual Ionization w/ Silence
Ask a Question
About this Product
The BRK FG250B smoke alarm includes a fully encased unit with insect screen to prevent insects from tampering with the ionization sensing chamber. Inside this unit is a 85db horn, a 9V battery power supply, a full function test switch, and a red led indicator light showing your detector is actively armed. The easy access battery compartment makes battery changing a snap, with the access door, you can change batteries without removing or un-mounting the unit. As the battery life fades, and the voltage level is below the required level, the alarm will chirp approximately one chirp per minute to indicate a new battery is needed. As a preventative, the battery door on the BRK FG250B will remain open unless a new battery is inserted.
• Dual Chamber Ionization Sensor with Insect Screens • Battery Power Indicator
• Low Battery Warning "Chirp"
• Missing Battery Tab
• Hinged Cover for Easy Battery Replacement and Installation
• Tamper Resistant Locking Pin
• RV Approved for use in Recreational Vehicles • Test/Silence Button
• Operating Voltage: 9V Battery
• Temp Range: 40 degree F • 100 degree F
• Humidity Range: 10% • 90% RH (Relative Humidity) • Audio Alarm: 85db at 10ft.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: