BRK Smoke Alarm, 9V Lithium Battery Powered Family Gard
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the BRKFG250LB Lithium Battery Powered Family Guard Smoke Alarm
The BRKFG250LB is in a class of its own when it comes to smoke alarms and detectors. With a feature rich design, the BRKFG250LB encompasses everything needed to act as the first line of defense in a fire. Special features of this unit include a fully enclosed insect screen that will protect from unwanted tampering, an enclosed Ionization smoke sensing chamber, an 85db horn, tamper resistant Lithium Battery compartment with easy access for quick battery replacement, and a fully functional test / silence switch. The lithium battery provides long term battery backup. Lithium batteries last much longer than standard alkaline batteries.
The BRKFG250LB incorporates advanced technology to prevent excess nuisance alarms. In addition, the red LED indicator light will tell you if your alarm is ready and armed. As the battery begins to lose power, the alarm will chirp at a rate of 1 chirp per minute until the battery is replaced. Replacing the battery is easy, but is protected by locking pins which keep the battery in place and prevents vandalism or unwanted battery removal.
TheFG250LB is a great all around smoke detector and is recommended for households, office buildings, hospitals, hotels, institutional buildings, and much more.
• Hinged cover for easy battery replacement
• Lighted Power and Alarm indicator
• Silence feature
• Tamper resistant locking pin
• RV approved
• 9V Lithium battery operated
• 10-Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
• Alarm Dimensions: 4.25" dia x 1.6" H
• Operating Voltage: 9V Lithium Battery Powered
• Temperature Range: 40F (4C) to 100F (38C)
• Humidity Range: 10% to 95 % relative humidity (RH)
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
• Test/Silence: Electronically simulates smoke condition, causing the unit to alarm and silences unit.
• Alarm Reset: Automatic when smoke clears
• Smoke Sensor: Dual Ionization
• Indicator Lights: • DC Power: Intermittent Red Light
• Listing: Listed to UL217 Standard
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: