- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
BRK HD6135FB 120V Hardwired, Heat Alarm w/ Battery Back-Up
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
About the BRK HD6135FB 120V Hardwired, Heat Alarm w/ Battery Back-Up
The BRK HD6135FB 120V Hardwired, Heat Alarm w/ Battery Back-Up is a wire-in detector that senses heat as a supplement to the existing smoke detectors in your home. This unit is not a smoke alarm and will not detect smoke. These units are great for most residential applications, kitchens, hospitals, restaurants, and commercial applications. The BRK HD6135FB is UL listed ( NFPA101, UL539, CSFM, NFPA72, HUD, and FHA among other agency certifications) for safety and is recommended. These units meet building codes where AC/DC heat detectors are required.
*NOTE: A heat alarm is not a smoke detector and has not been designated as a life saving device. This devic will detect heat as a supplement only, and does not serve as your primary detection unit. Some good places for a heat alarm would be in your garage, storage spaces, attic, basement, etc.
The BRK HD6135FB uses a IR remote control test / silence which can be activated by standard household remotes. To trigger this heat alarm, a 135 degree temperature must be detected, or a 15 degree per minute rise will also trigger the alarm. Additional features include a 85db horn, a 9V backup battery, and esy access battery door, and two silence / test functions.or light identify if the alarm is armed or not. This unit is easy to install! Battery changes are easy too; no need to un-mount the unit in oprder to change the battery. Additional Information :
- Test Button Simulates an alarm condition. Verifies alarm operation
- Alarm Reset Automatic when temperature of sensor stops increasing and cools below 130°F
- Sensor Thermistor
- Wiring Quick connect plug with 8 pigtails
- Indicator LED AC Power: Constant Green LED
- Microprocessor controlled
- IR Remote Control test/silence
- Meets UL requirements
- Alarm Dimensions: 5 2/5 D x 2 9/10 H
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz Pure Sine Wave w/ 9V battery backup
- Operating Current: .05 amps, 120VAC (standby/alarm)
- Temperature Range: 10°F (-23°C) to 135°F (57°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 90% relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- DC Power: Intermittent Green LED
- Local Alarm: Audio alarm and rapidly flashing Red LED
- Remote Alarm: Audio alarm and Red LED
- Latching Alarm: Red LED flashes after local alarm stops
- Limited 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.