- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
BRK SC7010BV Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm, 120V Hardwired Photoelectric w/ Battery Backup & Voice Warning
About the BRK SC7010BV 120V Hardwired Photoelectric Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice and Battery Backup
The BRK SC7010BV is a state-of-the-art hardwired combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm that serves multiple purposes in your home. First of all, the BRK SC7010BV work s great as a standard smoke alarm with advanced photoelectric sensing that works smarter to ensure you get fewer nuisance alarms, while providing utmost alertness when it is truly needed. In addition to smoke sensing, the BRK SC7010BV can detect Carbon Monoxide levels in the room, alerting you if levels are unsafe. The BRK SC 7010BV incorporates a convenient 85db Spread Spectrum horn tone which alternates deeper frequencies which are easier for those who may be experiencing hearing difficulty or loss. The added advantage to this model is the voice alert which has 11 pre-programmed areas of your house with warnings, such as "Warning, evacuate, smoke in garage" (if the unit is programmed for garage).
When interconnected to one of the 18 available connections, you can easily identify if this alarm has initiated the system with an Initiating Alarm latch. Once activated, the latch will trigger, causing the connected alarms to sound. Inside the alarm is a backup battery compartment in case of power loss with a green power indication light.
The BRK SC7010BV utilizes the advanced 360 OptiPath technology which has improved detection ability near wall and ceilings where other alarms may have difficulties detecting properly.
- Exclusive voice alarm with programmable location; programmable with up to eleven locations
- Single button test/silence
- Two silence features: can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- Optipath 360 Technology: patented technology provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensor
- Perfect Mount: allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Spread Spectrum Horn Tone: lower and varying frequency makes it easier for the elderly with normal aged related hearing loss to hear the horn
- Latching Features: alarm latch
- remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- Low Battery Latch: visually indentifies unit in low battery condition
- Dust Cover
- Easy Installation/Maintenance
- Alarm Dimensions: 5.0" dia x 2.0" H
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz with two 1.5V AA battery backup
- Operating Current: .05 amps (standby/alarm)
- Temperature Range: 40° F (4° C) to 100° F (38° C)
- Humidity Range: 10 % to 95 % relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Voice Output: Choice of 11 pre-programmed locations warns of smoke or CO danger and location of danger
- Test/Silence: Electronically simulates smoke or carbon monoxide condition, causing the unit to alarm
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when smoke and/or CO clears
- Interconnections: Up to 18 units of First Alert or BRK Smoke, CO and Heat Alarms. Maximum of 12 smoke alarms
- Smoke Sensor: Photoelectric
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Indicator Lights/Sounds:
- AC Power: Constant Green LED /
- DC Power: Intermittent Green LED
- Local Alarm: Red LED flashes, Voice: "Smoke" or "CO" with location
- Remote Alarm: Red LED off; Voice: "Smoke" or "CO" without location
- Alarm Latch: Red LED flashes every 5 seconds after local alarm stops
- Low Battery Latch: "Power" LED flashes green on for 2 seconds, off for 2 seconds
- Listing: Listed to UL217 and UL2034 Standards
- 5-Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.