BRK 120V Hardwired, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Free 3-Day Delivery! This item will be delivered in 1-3 business days (orders over $50)
- Ships Same Day Leaves our facility the same day if ordered before 2pm PST Mon-Fri
- Earn Rewards Purchase 2 pieces, earn: 2 Westside Dollars
- Bundle Item Purchase this or with other bundle items, & Save up to 10% OFF!
Item In Stock
Advertised price is based
on current inventory
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the BRK SC9120B 120V Hardwired, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup
The BRK SC9120B is a great choice when it comes to affordable smoke & carbon monoxide combination alarms. Redeigned from the ground up, BRK created the SC9120B model to directly replace past models while providing greatly improved sensing technology, improved installation method, and improved connectivety. All around, the BRK SC9120B is the perfect combination alarm if you are looking for affordability with function. The SC9120B uses a superior Carbon Monoxide sensor and a dual Ionization sensor for smoke.
The BRK SC9120B uses new Smart Sensing Technology to reduce in nuissance alarms more efficiently and more accurately than ever before. The BRK SC9120B is designed for sleeping rooms in your home, hospitals, hotels, motels, college dormatories and multi-family housing units. Complies with NFPA101, UL217, CSFM, NFPA72, HUD, FHA, and other agencies. Where AC/DC silent smoke alarms are required, this model will work perfectly.
The SC9120B model has the ability to be interconnected within a circuit of alarms and other alert devices such as bells, whistles, repeaters, fans, or switches. (You can connect up to 17 devices, of which 11 can be smoke alarms, and 6 can be alternate devices.
Also integrated is a 9V battery backup to make sure your smoke alarms do not loose operation when your power fails, providing addtional security.
• Smoke & CO Combo Unit: One alarm protects against two deadly household threats
• Intelligent Sensing Technology: Reduces the number of non-emergency or unwanted alarms
• Latching Alarm Indicator: Easily identifies initiating alarm even after the alarm condition has subsided
• Smart Interconnect: One interconnect wire carries smoke and CO alarm signals
• Two Silence Features: Can temporarily silence low battery chirp for up to 8 hours before replacing low battery or silence an unwanted alarm for several minutes
• Perfect Mount System: Includes a gasketless base for easy installation and new mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment
• Interconnectable: 18 units. Can be interconnected with up to 12 smoke alarms and the remaining can be a combination of UL listed BRK heat, CO alarms
• Operating Voltage: 120V AC w/ 9V battery back-up
• Power: .09 Amps
• Temp Range: 40 degrees F to 100 degrees F
• Humidity Range: 10% to 90% relative humidity
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
• Smoke Sensor: Dual chamber ionization
• CO Sensor: Metal Oxide
• Wiring: Quick connect plug with 8" pigtails
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $52.99
On Sale: $37.50
Regular Price: $70.99
On Sale: $50.70
Regular Price: $42.99
On Sale: $30.20
Regular Price: $47.99
On Sale: $34.10