- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
BRK SCO2LB Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm, 9V Lithium Battery Powered
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The BRK SC02LB Lithium Battery Powered Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm
The BRK SC02B Lithium Battery Powered Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm is one of the most effective smoke & carbon monoxide combo alarms on the market these days. The electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor is the most precise on the market these days. The BRK SC02LB Lithium Battery Powered Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm is powered by a single 9V Lithium battery, and is tested and silenced by just one button. The BRK SC02LB Lithium Battery Powered Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm has two latching features, the alarm Latch to effortlessly determine initiating alarm once alarm condition has ended, and the low battery latch to visually determine what unit is in low battery state. The BRK SC02LB Lithium Battery Powered Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm has two silence features: Alarm Silence to briefly quiet false alarms, and low Battery Silence to quiet low battery chirp for up to eight hours. The Intelligent Sensing Technology of the BRK SC02LB Lithium Battery Powered Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm helps to diminish the number of false alarms.
The BRK perfect mount helps in aligning the alarm. The BRK SC02LB Lithium Battery Powered Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm comes with a dust cover to prevent dust from entering the alarm, and lessens the chance of malfunction. Anchors and screws are included for installation of the BRK SC02LB Lithium Battery Powered Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm. The BRK SC02LB Lithium Battery Powered Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm is also backed by a 7 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide Sensor - the most accurate sensor available as compared to other sensing technologies
- Single button test/silence
- 9V Lithium Battery Powered
- Two Latching features: Alarm Latch to easily identify initiating alarm after alarm condition has subsided. Low battery latch: to visually identify which unit is in low battery condition.
- Two Silence Features: Alarm Silence to temporarily silence nuisance alarms. Low Battery Silence to silence low battery chirp for up to 8 hours.
- Intelligent Sensing Technology helps reduce the number of false alarms
- Perfect Mount Makes Alignment Easy
- Dust Cover
- Includes mounting anchors and screws.
- End of Life Signal provides audible notification alarms needs to be replaced
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
- Alarm Dimensions: 5.6” Dia x 2.0”H
- Weight: 7.60 oz.
- Operating Voltage: 9V Battery Powered
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Test/Silence: Electronically simulates smoke condition or carbon monoxide condition, causing the unit to alarm. Press and hold test/silence button
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when smoke and/or CO clears
- Smoke Sensor: Dual chamber ionization
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- DC Power Indicator Light: Intermittent Green LED
- Local Alarm Indicator Light: Red LED ﬂashes rapidly
- Alarm Latch Lights/Sounds: Red LED ﬂashes 2 sec on/2 sec off after local alarm stops
- Low Battery Latch Indicator Lights/Sounds: Green LED ﬂashes on for 2 seconds, off for 2 seconds. Note: Latching features are active for 15 minutes only
- Listing: Listed to UL217 and UL2034 Standards
- 7 Year Limited Warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.