- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Broan 658 Bathroom Fan, 70 CFM with Heater - for 4" Duct
Earn 14 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Broan 658 is a combination unit that offers heat and ventilation for 4" ducts. This easy to install, high efficiency unit is adjustable with slotted mounting brackets measuring out to 24 inches. With a classic look and design, the powerful 1300W heating element ensures even heat distribution throughout the room with both the fan and heater running independently. Can be used with any two rocker switch (not included). Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing! NOTE: For installation in ceilings up to 12/12 pitchCFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 4 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT No - (view more) BRAND Broan
- White polymeric grille
- Directional vanes for heat and exhaust
- Resilient anti-vibration mounts
- Plug-in, permanently lubricated motor
- Low sound, high performance blower wheel
- 1300 watts, with metal blower wheel for efficient, even heating
- Plug-in, permanently lubricated motor- functions independent of ventilator
- Adjustable mounting brackets span up to 24"
- Polymeric damper/duct connector with 2" long tapered sleeve and no metallic clatter
- Compact 23 gage steel housing finished with electricallybonded epoxy paint
- CFM Rating: 70 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 4 Sones
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 12.8 Amps
- Wattage: 1549W
- Duct Diameter: 4" round
- Housing Dimensions: 8 1/4" L x 14 1/4" W x 5 3/4" D
- Grille Dimensions: 10 5/8" L x 16 3/4" W x 1 3/4" D
- Certifications: HVI-2100 Certified, UL Listed
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.