- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Broan 671 Bathroom Fan, 70 CFM Deluxe Series - for 3" Duct
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
If you are looking for an easy to install bath fan for small bathrooms, you can end your search here. This simple, practical unit can be installed into a 3" duct and provides enough ventilation to accommodate up to 70 sq ft. Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 3 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT No - (view more) BRAND Broan
- White polymeric- blends well with any decor
- Torsion spring grille mounting- no tools required
- Metal grille kit available (purchase separately)
- Plug-in, permanently lubricated
- Broan-designed polymeric blower wheel
- Snap in/out motor assembly for easy cleaning- no screws to drive or drop
- Compact, 25 gage galvanized steel- attaches easily to wall or ceiling joists
- Double strength mounting flanges with keyhole slots
- Removable wiring cover- make connections away from tight corners
- No electrical knockout to remove
- Polymeric duct fitting with tapered sleeve for easy, positive duct connection
- Quiet polymeric damper prevents cold backdrafts- no metallic clutter
- U.L. listed for tub or shower enclosure with GFCI branch wiring
- CFM Rating: 70 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 6 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 3" Round
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 1.15 Amps.
- Housing Dimensions: 7 1/2" L x 7 1/4" W x 3 5/8" D
- Grille Dimensions: 9" L x 9 1/4" W x 3/8" D
- Certifications: HVI-2100 and AMCA Certified, UL Listed
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can this fan be installed as a wall fan.by Dawn A. on 10-10-2013
Dawn please visit the link to view all of the wall fans. http://www.westsidewholesale.com/catalogsearch/result/?department=0&q=wall+fan If you have additional questions please feel free to contact us at 877-939-7979.on 10-17-2013Please login or register before adding a question.