- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Broan 671 Bathroom Fan, 70 CFM Deluxe Series - for 3" Duct
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
If you are looking for an easy to install bath fan for small bathrooms, you can end your search here. This simple, practical unit can be installed into a 3" duct and provides enough ventilation to accommodate up to 70 sq ft. Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 3 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT No - (view more) BRAND Broan
- White polymeric- blends well with any decor
- Torsion spring grille mounting- no tools required
- Metal grille kit available (purchase separately)
- Plug-in, permanently lubricated
- Broan-designed polymeric blower wheel
- Snap in/out motor assembly for easy cleaning- no screws to drive or drop
- Compact, 25 gage galvanized steel- attaches easily to wall or ceiling joists
- Double strength mounting flanges with keyhole slots
- Removable wiring cover- make connections away from tight corners
- No electrical knockout to remove
- Polymeric duct fitting with tapered sleeve for easy, positive duct connection
- Quiet polymeric damper prevents cold backdrafts- no metallic clutter
- U.L. listed for tub or shower enclosure with GFCI branch wiring
- CFM Rating: 70 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 6 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 3" Round
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 1.15 Amps.
- Housing Dimensions: 7 1/2" L x 7 1/4" W x 3 5/8" D
- Grille Dimensions: 9" L x 9 1/4" W x 3/8" D
- Certifications: HVI-2100 and AMCA Certified, UL Listed
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can this fan be installed as a wall fan.by Dawn A. on 10-10-2013
Dawn please visit the link to view all of the wall fans. http://www.westsidewholesale.com/catalogsearch/result/?department=0&q=wall+fan If you have additional questions please feel free to contact us at 877-939-7979.on 10-17-2013Please login or register before adding a question.