The Broan LoProfile™ Fan is designed for installations where conventional ventilation simply won't fit. Where multi-family applications require it, the LoProfile™ fan is narrow enough to be installed in a wall between 2x4 studs. When plumbing or electrical obstructions are found behind the drywall in ceiling remodel applications, the LoProfile™ fan can still fit without having to move anything. And that means most any room with space constraints can have powerful, quiet efficient ventilation.
Broan LP80 Installation Guide
Broan LP80 Specification Sheet
• Fits in 2x4 ceiling or wall construction
• 80 CFM with 4" duct ensures ample air movement; 70 CFM with 3" duct reducer (supplied)
>50 CFM at 0.25" static pressure meets ASHRAE 62.2 local ventilation requirements (with 4" oval duct or 3" round duct)
• Only 1.1 sones for extremely quiet operation
• 4" oval or 3" round duct connection for installation flexibility
• ENERGY STAR® qualified for efficient operation and lower utility bills
• Ideal for multi-family applications
• Plug-in, permanently lubricated motor - engineered for continuous operation
• Dynamically balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performance
• Can be used with RDF1 radiation damper
Ceiling Installation: Yes
CFM @ 0.10": 80
CFM @ 0.25": 61
cUL Listed: Yes
Duct Direction: Vertical/Horizontal
Duct Size: 4"
ENERGY STAR® qualified: Yes
Grille Finish: White Polymeric
Grille Length: 13"
Grille Width: 14"
Housing Dimensions: L x W x H 10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 4"
Housing Height: 4"
Housing Length: 10-1/2"
Housing Width: 11-3/8"
HVI Certified: Yes
Minimum construction space required: 2x4
Product Weight: 9.0 lbs.
Rated Amps: 0.3
Rated Watts: 25.7
UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit: Yes
Wall Installation: Yes