- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Broan LP80 Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM LoProfile, ENERGY STAR Rated for 4" Duct
Earn 10 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Broan LP80 Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM is designed for installations where conventional ventilation simply won't fit. Where multi-family applications require it, the LoProfile™ fan is narrow enough to be installed in a wall between 2x4 studs. When plumbing or electrical obstructions are found behind the drywall in ceiling remodel applications, the LoProfile™ fan can still fit without having to move anything. And that means most any room with space constraints can have powerful, quiet efficient ventilation.
- Fits in 2x4 ceiling or wall construction
- 80 CFM with 4" duct ensures ample air movement; 70 CFM with 3" duct reducer (supplied) >50 CFM at 0.25" static pressure meets ASHRAE 62.2 local ventilation requirements (with 4" oval duct or 3" round duct)
- Only 1.1 sones for extremely quiet operation
- 4" oval or 3" round duct connection for installation flexibility
- ENERGY STAR® qualified for efficient operation and lower utility bills
- Ideal for multi-family applications
- Plug-in, permanently lubricated motor - engineered for continuous operation
- Dynamically balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performance
- Can be used with RDF1 radiation damper
- Ceiling Installation: Yes CFM @ 0.10": 80 CFM @ 0.25": 61 Color: White CSA: No cUL Listed: Yes Duct Direction: Vertical/Horizontal Duct Size: 4" ENERGY STAR® qualified: Yes Grille Finish: White Polymeric Grille Length: 13" Grille Width: 14" Housing Dimensions: L x W x H 10
- 1/2" x 11
- 3/8" x 4" Housing Height: 4" Housing Length: 10
- 1/2" Housing Width: 11
- 3/8" HVI Certified: Yes Material: Polymeric Minimum construction space required: 2x4 Product Weight: 9.0 lbs. Rated Amps: 0.3 Rated Watts: 25.7 Sones: 1.1 UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit: Yes Wall Installation: Yes
- One (1) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.