- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Broan PM390 390 CFM Power Pack Module with Light for Range Hood Liner - Silver
Earn 32 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Broan PM390 Power Pack Module with Light for Range Hood Liner - Silver
The Broan PM390 Power Pack Module with Light was designed to be used with Broan models LB36, LB30, LT36 & LT30 liners. The Broan PM390 also offers a multi-speed control system. There is also a 6 inch round duct connector/backdraft damper included with the Broan PM390 Power Pack Module with Light. There is an enclosed light built into the design of the Broan PM390 that uses two incandescent maximum 40-watt candelabra bulb (Bulbs Not Included). You can also add a charcoal filter kit model #B08999040 to your Broan PM390. The Broan PM390 Power Pack Module with Light also features a durable, powder coated silver finish for a very eye-pleasing appearance. The Heat Sentry feature automatically puts the blower into high speed when a large amount of cooking heat is detected. The bottom of the Broan PM390 Power Pack Module with Light is fully enclosed.
- Multi speed control
- 6 inch round duct connector/backdraft damper
- Enclosed light
- Accepts two incandescent max. 40-watt candelabra bulbs (NOT included)
- One piece washable aluminum mesh filter
- Durable, powder coated silver finish
- Heat Sentry automatically turns blower to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected
- Fully enclosed bottom
- Power supply cord included
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Recommended for use with Models LB30, LB36, LT30, and LT36 Liners
- Model: PM390
- CFM: 390 CFM
- Sones: 6.0
- Duct Diameter: 6 inch round duct connector/backdraft damper
- Light: Accepts two incandescent max. 40-watt candelabra bulbs (NOT Included)
- Power Supply Cord: Included
- HVI 2100 Certified
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.