Broan QS136SS Allure I, QS1 36" Under Cabinet Range Hood - Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
Enjoy a range hood with 50% less noise! The well designed Broan QS136SS has all the features to give you a more enjoyable and easier cooking experience. The Broan QS136SS uses an impressive 220 CFM motor with a 10 inch blade for super quiet operation that produces 50% less noise than similar range hoods. Cleaning is easy with a Teflon coated stick-free undercoat, which allows youto simply wipe away any dirt, dust, or food matter.
Enjoy brilliant halogen lighting while you cook with the integrated recessed halogen lights located on the underside of the hood to illuminate your cook-top area, giving better visibility when cutting, cooking, or preparing your meals.
The Broan QS136SS incorporates an advanced heat sensor control feature which will adjust the range hood fan speed automatically to high if excessive heat is detected.
| Features:• Quiet 1.5 Sones at Normal Speed, 220 CFM High Setting|
• Standard Large Filters, Dishwasher Safe
• 2-Level Light Setting; Dual Halogen Lamp Design (2 Bulbs Required, Not Included)
• 2-Speed Contoured Rocker Switch Control
• Includes 3-1/4 x 10" Damper/Adapter
• All Models are HVI 2100 Certified
• All Models Offer 4-Way Convertibility 3-1/4 x 10" (Horizontal and Vertical), 7" Round (Vertical) and Non-Ducted
• Clean Sense Charcoal Filters for Non-Ducted Installs Change Colors when Replacement is Necessary (Not Included)
• Adjustable Duct Connectors, Accommodates Off-Center Ductwork
• Also Available in 30" Black, 30" White, 30" Stainless Steel, 36" Black and 36" White Finish
| Specifications:• Finish: Stainless Steel|
• Width: 36"
• Controls: 2 Sprocker
• Halogen Light: PAR20 Flood (Not Included)
• Voltage: 120V
• Amperage: 1.8A
• Hertz: 60Hz
• CFM: 220 Max.
• Round Duct Conductor: 6"
• Sones: 1.5 Normal; 5.0 High
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Can the Broan QS236SS be installed in a rectangular duct?
Per Broan, model QS136SS can be installed in a rectangular vent.
Hi...can the Broan QS136SS range hood be installed as ductless? The picture isn't clear but it also looks likes there's vents on top of the range hood...is that correct? Thanks, Robert
Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, this unit can be installed with or without a duct, and is consider suitable for a ductless installation.
If you are a new customer, please register first: