- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Broan QS136WW Allure I, QS1 36" Under Cabinet Range Hood - White
About the Broan QS136WW Allure I, QS1 36" Under Cabinet Range Hood – White
The most quiet model of its class plus all the added features to improve your cooking experince. The Broan QS136WW uses an impressive 220 CFM motor with a 10 inch blade for super quiet operation that produces 50% less noise than similar range hoods. Cleaning is easy with a Teflon coated stick-free undercoat, which allows youto simply wipe away any dirt, dust, or food matter.
Enjoy brilliant halogen lighting while you cook with the integrated recessed halogen lights located on the underside of the hood to illuminate your cook-top area, giving better visibility when cutting, cooking, or preparing your meals.
The Broan QS136WW incorporates an advanced heat sensor control feature which will adjust the range hood fan speed automatically to high if excessive heat is detected. Additional Information :
- Quiet 1.5 Sones at Normal Speed, 220 CFM High Setting
- Standard Large Filters, Dishwasher Safe
- 2-Level Light Setting; Dual Halogen Lamp Design (2 Bulbs Required, Not Included)
- 2-Speed Contoured Rocker Switch Control
- Includes 3-1/4 x 10" Damper/Adapter
- All Models are HVI 2100 Certified
- All Models Offer 4-Way Convertibility 3-1/4 x 10" (Horizontal and Vertical), 7" Round (Vertical) and Non-Ducted
- Clean Sense Charcoal Filters for Non-Ducted Installs Change Colors when Replacement is Necessary (Not Included)
- Adjustable Duct Connectors, Accommodates Off-Center Ductwork
- Also Available in 30" Stainless Steel, 30" Black, 30" White, 36" Black and 36" Stainless Steel Finish
- Finish: White
- Width: 36"
- Controls: 2 Sprocker
- Halogen Light: PAR20 Flood (Not Included)
- Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 1.8A
- Hertz: 60Hz
- CFM: 220 Max.
- Round Duct Conductor: 6"
- Sones: 1.5 Normal; 5.0 High
Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.