- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Broan RM519004 Elite 51000 35-7/16" Fashion Chimney Range Hood - Stainless Steel
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Broan RM519004
When you need that extra touch to match the rest of your Contemporary Kitchen Design, get a Broan 51000 Series Range Hood! The Fashion Chimney Range hood comes equipped with a heavy duty 370 CFM centrifugal fan motor with multi-speed control and a quiet operation. Inside the 51000 Series Chimney Range Hood incorporates Halogen lighting that will vibrantly illuminate your Kitchen cook-top, reducing the need for overhead lighting. The Stainless Steel finish and Dishwasher-safe filter makes cleaning the Broan 51000 Series effortless. For superior ventilation, the Broan RM519004 can be ducted to your standard household ventillation exhaust duct, or can be left ductless. Designed for 8-9 foot ceilings. For higher ceilings, extensions may be used, or the range hood can be installed ductless.
Additional Information :
- 370 CFM Centrifugal Blower
- 430 Stainless Steel #4 Brushed Construction
- Seamless Corners for Easy Cleaning
- Wall Mount Installation
- 3-Speed Slide Control
- Two 20-Watt Halogen Bulbs (Included)
- Requires Separate Purchase of a Non-Ducted Kit (RRK51), for Indoor Exhaust Recirculation
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Filters Feature a Quick-Release Latch and Professional-Style Appearance
- Heat Sentry Automatically Adjusts Speed of Blower to High, if Excess Heat is Detected
- Install Hood so that the Bottom of the Unit is 24"
- 30 " Above the Cooking Surface
- Ducted/Non-Ducted Telescopic Flue Fits 8 ft. to 9 ft. Ceilings
- 6 Round Duct Connector/Backdraft Damper
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Size: 35-7/16"
- Halogen Lamp: 2 x 20 Watt, Type JC 12V 20W G4 Base
- Ducted/Non-Ducted Telescopic Flue Fits: 8 ft.
- 9 ft. Ceilings
- Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 2.63A
- Centrifugal Blower: 370 CFM
- Round Duct Conductor: 6"
Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 1-year warranty through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers