Broan RM523004 Elite 52000 30" Fashion Chimney Range Hood - Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
Add the grace and sophistication of this European Contemporary styled Chimney Range Hood by Broan. Broan manufacturers the leading ventilation devices such as high end range hoods, and super quiet bathroom fans. The Broan RM523004 boasts a mighty 370 CFM centrifugal blower fan that is designed for many years of long lasting operation. The Broan RM523004 will provide solid, quiet operation, and also add additional cook-top lighting. The Broan RM523004 uses a dishwasher-safe filter that can easily be cleaned without any hassle or replacement. The fully enclosed bottom adds a final touch of class to this stainless steel hood design. Installation of the Broan RM523004 is easy, with standardized configuration suitable for 8-9 ft ceilings, where larger ceilings can either install with a chimney extension (sold separately), or as a ductless unit.
| Features:• 370 CFM Centrifugal Blower|
• 430 Stainless Steel #4 Brushed Construction
• Seamless Corners for Easy Cleaning
• Wall Mount Installation
• 3-Speed Slide Control
• Two 20-Watt Halogen Bulbs (Included)
• Requires Separate Purchase of a Non-Ducted Kit (RRK51), for Indoor Exhaust Recirculation
• Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Filters Feature a Quick-Release Latch and Professional-Style Appearance
• Heat Sentry Automatically Adjusts Speed of Blower to High, if Excess Heat is Detected
• Install Hood so that the Bottom of the Unit is 24" • 30 " Above the Cooking Surface
• Ducted/Non-Ducted Telescopic Flue Fits 8 ft. to 9 ft. Ceilings
• 6 Round Duct Connector/Backdraft Damper
• Also Available in 36 Stainless Steel
| Specifications:• Finish: Stainless Steel|
• Size: 30"
• Halogen Lamp: 2 x 20 Watt, Type JC 12V 20W G4 Base
• Ducted/Non-Ducted Telescopic Flue Fits: 8 ft. • 9 ft. Ceilings
• Voltage: 120V
• Amperage: 2.63A
• Centrifugal Blower: 370 CFM
• Round Duct Conductor: 6"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I have tried to review the data sheet and the installation for the Broan RM523004. When I click on the additional information it is saying that this information is no longer available. My installer need this information to se if this unit is compatible for the install. If you can E-Mail this information to me then I can proceed with the order. Thank you. Joseph E. Horton firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-201-262-8089
Emailed customer directly with attachment of data sheet.
If you are a new customer, please register first: