Broan Company has been producing home appliances since 1932. For almost 100 years, the company’s engineers are creating and manufacturing the most innovative and high-end units to make life easier. Broan Thermostats are designed to control the comfort in the house. They work closely with designers and architects to develop an appliance that is easy to operate and use. The company works closely to enhance the products’ effectiveness in every aspect they can that is why the products know to last a long time.
All thermostat models can be used together with all Broan heaters. They are available in two colors – snowy white that in common and elegant beige for special interiors. The temperature range of these thermostats is 50 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit (10 to 30 degrees Celsius). The model 86W has a non-warping metal base. Voltage includes 120V and 240 V A/C. Broan thermostats have CSA certificate which means that the product has been tested to meet all the requirements and standards. Thus, there is a proof that all the company’s thermostats are made of high quality. There is also a knurled control knob that is easy to turn. It is a part of a modern design and looks stylish. These thermostats are easy to install. They have special pre-stripped leads that anyone can cope with placing it. There are one and double pole units, and there is always a choice to satisfy the needs of every client. Broan thermostats are one of the best on the market today; they are famous all over the world and have gained certain popularity.
Westside Wholesale offers the best products from the Broan’s range. The appliances that are listed are all proved to be qualitative and durable. The company manufactures high-end thermostats that have a number of useful settings and features. In addition, products of this company are so good that they won several special awards. Every aspect points on the good choice and an outstanding example on the market.
Broan Thermostat, 120/240V Line-Voltage Wall Thermostat - White
Purchase Pallet Items & Save!
Order $2000 in Pallet Items and
Save an Extra 5% off your Pallet!
How to Select
How to select a thermostat
Installing a thermostat in your house helps you control the energy usage of all electric devices and also save money spent on electricity bills. When selecting a thermostat, you should consider many factors and characteristics that will help you create a more comfortable environment in your home.
The first thing you need to consider when selecting a thermostat is the type of your heating or cooling system. The most common types of heating systems operate on natural gas, oil or electricity. You need to make sure the thermostat that you are about to purchase is compatible with the system and the devices installed in your home.
The types of thermostats that exist today can be categorized according to the operation method they provide. Here are the most common types:
- Manual or mechanical thermostats. These are the oldest thermostats that exist. This type is perfect for people who are always present at home and can adjust the temperature of the device whenever they need or want. If you are leaving home frequently, you might want to select a different type of thermostat that will control the system when you are not around.
- Learning thermostats. These are the modern types of programmable thermostats that can learn and adjust their operation mode as you use them. What it means is that you do not have to actually program them, since they will select a perfect operating mode after a few manual adjustments. Learning thermostats can do such things as turn the devices off when you leave the house and turn them back on when you come back, adjust the operation to a more energy efficient mode and even provide you with monthly energy reports.
- Remote energy management thermostats. Such a type allows you to program, adjust and monitor your thermostats via a smartphone or computer. This is really helpful if you want to always know what is going on with the heating or cooling system of your house. In addition to that, you can select a special energy efficient operating mode for the entire heating system of your house by clicking a few buttons.
- Programmable thermostats. This thermostat type can be programmed to automatically adjust the desired temperature during different time of the day. For example, you might want your room to be warmer at night and cooler by noon and this is exactly what a programmable thermostat will do for you.
- Non-programmable thermostat. This type of thermostats provides manual operation and differs from the manual devices only by a display that shows the exact temperature in the room. That way, the information that appears on a display lets you know what adjustments to make.
When you know what thermostat type you want, selecting a perfect option for your home only takes minutes.