- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
- Tan (1)
- Whole House (1)
Broan Whole House Air Purifiers
Purchase Freight Items & Save!
Order $4999 in Freight Items and
Save an Extra 5% off your Freight!
Purchase and get 10% cashback in Westside Dollars
How to Select
How to select whole house air purifier?
Oxygen is the most essential element that sustains life on this planet, which is why having clean air is, perhaps, the most important aspect of each building’s safety and comfort. Just think about it for a second, how can you do your everyday job or perform routine tasks around the house if you can’t properly breathe? Installing an air purifier in a building will ensure that you have the perfect air environment in your home, office or other area where you spend your time.
However, countless options and specifications of such devices on today’s market make the task of selecting a perfect device for your home sound like an impossible mission. This article will tell you everything you need to know when looking for a whole house air purifier.
All of the modern air purifiers can be divided by the filtering technology they use, including:
- Hepa Air Filtration. The most effective type when it comes to removing dust, mites, mold spores and other allergens from the air.
- Germicidal UV Lamp. Such purifiers destroy viruses, fungi and bacteria that may be found in the air, thus preventing unnecessary diseases.
- Air Ionizer. This technology helps dispose of chemical fumes and cigarette smoke along with filtering dust particles of 0.01 microns.
- Carbon Air Filter. Carbon Air Purifiers are the best devices to capture smokes, gases, odors and fumes in addition to liquid contaminates.
Now, how do you know which type of air purifier to select for your house? This is easier than you might think; all you have to do is answer to the following questions:
What is my main concern for the air in my house? Do I need to get rid of cigarette smoke; allergens and bacteria that are causing asthma or do I simply want a cleaner and fresher air for the entire house? When you know the answer to these questions, selecting a perfect type of air-purifier won’t be a problem. Moreover, if you want for your device to combine all of the features from the above, all-in-one air purifier is your choice.
Next step in selecting an air purifier for the whole house is specifying the amount of money you are ready to spend. When looking at prices, keep in mind such factors as warranty, general level of performance along with mounting process and additional accessories that may be needed during installation.
Oftentimes, the cheapest air purifier requires reparation or replacement and results in more money spent in the long run. Also, saving money on air purifiers equals saving money on your own health, which is something no one in its right mind would do.