Cadet Bathroom Heaters
Shop the widest collection of Cadet bathroom heaters; all the top-ranked series. Feel the benefits of cadet heating products designed by one of the market leaders in bathroom heating.
Cadet Manufacturing began its story in 1957. Their heating products were exciting with their modern, cleanliness, easy to use, and rising the standards of comfort to new levels. Besides low energy costs, bathroom heaters offered by Cadet offer electric zonal heating. In your house each living space can has its own heater and thermostat control.
Con-Pack series: is Cadet’s first heater with both multi-watt and multi-volt available options. Each cadet bathroom heater model has 60-minute auto-timer that overrides the thermostat setting for instant temperature, and provides convenience. The fan is equipped with a slim profile grill, which is perfect for any contemporary décor and still taking up little space. The sealed painted element made with Durable steel tube and plate constructed resists rusting and increases durability. Meet the In-Wall mounted series (Cadet CSC202TW) or Con-Pack Plus (Cadet CSC102TW) for extra features.
Also for large and spacious bathrooms Cadet offers a bathroom heater called the Com-Pak Twin Plus like an ideal choice (Cadet CSTC402TW). Both halves are connected behind a single grill and covered with Nichrome coil element for quick heat. This technology provides all the benefits for a wall-mounted thermostat. Meet optimum performance or prefer an optional built-in mounting.
NLW series: proven, reliable cadet bathroom fan heaters for larger spaces. The grill frame is standard on all the units and provides even air distribution on the summer month. Gently warming the area in bathroom and quiet operating. Also included is an adjustable automatic quick-action thermostat control with temperature range 40°F to 85°F. Painting with Powder coat eliminates from metal edges. (see the Cadet NLW302TW model).
SL series: is a brilliant performance fan heater for large and medium bathrooms. A unique design provides air turbulence to deliver heat quietly. It has aesthetically pleasing look and double pole Built-in thermostat with range from 40°F to 85°F. Also included is an Automatic quick-action thermostat control is also included. (Cadet SL252TW).
Cadet 1000W Fan-Forced Wall Heater With Grill & Frame Only - Chrome
Bundle Items & SAVE!
How to Select
How to Shop Bathroom Heaters
Personal comfort is a significantly important life quality characteristic for most people. No matter where we are and what we are doing, we constantly strain after better life conditions, a comfortable home atmosphere and a convenient household environment. All these qualities can be easily combined in a usual, traditional bathroom. Have you ever analyzed how a good morning shower or a relaxing evening bath influences your overall physical and mental state? The more pleased we are with these procedures, the better our mood will be. During the winter months this issue becomes especially typical—it is hell to take a shower in a cold bathroom. It doesn’t have to be that way, though. Purchasing a good bathroom heater can save you from an unpleasant winter experience.
In order to choose the right bathroom heater, it is recommended that you learn about the main types on the market and their technologies. All bathroom heaters can be divided by two main characteristics: their mounting location and working technology.
Types of Bathroom Heaters According to the Mounting Location:
- Wall Mounted Heaters are the most popular bathroom heating devices. They are extremely easy to be installed directly on the wall, feature a high efficiency level, use electrical energy source, and possess a fixed location that minimizes the risk of an electrical shock.
- Baseboard Bathroom Heaters also refer to the electrical devices. They are mounted along the bathroom baseboard and have a direct wiring connection with the electrical line, which is accompanied by a pretty amount of installation work. Complete sealing and covering make these heaters quite safe and at the same time a bit more expensive than the other bathroom heating alternatives.
- Portable Heaters refer to a significantly cheap variant of bathroom heating, which could be suitable for people renting an apartment. There are air forced and radiant types of portable bathroom heaters. They are convenient as they do not require any installation at all, but at the same time, their safety quality remains doubtful.
- Ceiling Mounted Heaters refer to the most fixed and permanent type of bathroom heaters. They are installed in the ceiling and provide a sufficient safety, efficiency and space economy.
Types of Bathroom Heaters According to the Working Technology:
- Hydronic Heating works as a central heating system pushing hot water to the under-floor heating coils or radiators throughout a piping network.
- Heating Lamps simultaneously provide several services. They ensure both a focused source of heating and lighting.
- Radiant Electric Bar Heaters are specially constructed to provide a quick, furious radiant heating when it is urgently needed. They are ideal for small areas like bathroom.
When choosing any type of bathroom heater it is always a good thing to remember that the main purpose of these devices it to bring warmth and comfort to your life. This is why each customer has his own best model, which corresponds to their personal request and needs.