Cadet 4000W 240V Garage/Utility Heater
The Cadet 4000W 240V Garage/Utility Heater (CGH402) is designed with rugged, durable construction. The open airflow design reduces debris build up, and provides warmth for large areas that are often difficult to heat, like garages and workshops. The CGH402 is for floor or flat surface mounting, but can be mounted on wall or ceiling with proper anchoring provisions. The area must be equipped with an accessible 240 volt receptacle.
Unit includes a built-in single pole thermostat. UL requires a 3' minimum clearance from front. For optimum performance Cadet recommends 12" from back and top, and 12" from sides. Heater must be kept clean of lint, dirt, and debris.
This Heater is Not Intended For Use in Bathrooms, Laundry Areas, and Similar Indoor Locations
• Thermal Safeguard
• High temperature manual reset: turns off heater if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
• Open airflow design reduces debris build up
• Finned steel tubular heating element
• Built-in single pole thermostat with mechanical "OFF" position
• Portable, great for garages and workshops
• 6 foot cord with polarized plug for 240V use
• Bracket for floor, wall, or ceiling mount
• Product Dimensions: 13 3/4"W x 15 3/4"H x 10 1/2"D
• Voltage: 208 / 240 V
• Watts (240V): 4000
• Watts (208V): 3000
• Amps (240V): 16.7
• Amps (208V): 14.4
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any Cadet Garage/Utility Unit Heater (CGH) element or motor found to be defective within one year after the date of purchase.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: