- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cadet CSC101TW Wall Heater, 120V 1000W Com-Pak Plus - White (Open Box Item)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Cadet CC101TW 1000W Com-Pak Plus In-Wall Fan Heater - White
The Cadet CC101TW 1000W Com-Pak Plus In-Wall Fan Heater is one of Cadet's most popular in wall heaters. A very economic choice that also includes Cadet's highly regarded safety components. The Cadet CC101TW 1000W Com-Pak Plus In-Wall Fan Heater is perfect for smaller areas as well as larger areas that typically need the dispersed heat created by multiple heaters. Cadet recommends using a wall-mounted thermostat for optimum performance, or if you prefer you can use an optional built-in thermostat.
The Cadet CC101TW 1000W Com-Pak Plus In-Wall Fan Heater works best when installed on an inside wall. UL requires the Cadet CC101TW 1000W Com-Pak Plus In-Wall Fan Heater be placed a minimum of 6 inches away from the adjacent wall, and 4.5 inches from the floor. Cadet recommends installing the Cadet CC101TW 1000W Com-Pak Plus In-Wall Fan Heater 12 inches from the floor. Cadet also recommends placing the Cadet CC101TW 1000W Com-Pak Plus In-Wall Fan Heater at least 3 inches away from furniture and other objects directly in front of the heater.
A general room of thumb when selecting a Cadet heater for any room in your home is 5 watts of power per square foot for more modern homes, and for homes that were built before 1980 you will need 10 watts per square foot. The Cadet CC101TW 1000W Com-Pak Plus In-Wall Fan Heater is ideal for rooms up to 200 square feet (modern) and 100 square feet (Pre 1980).
- Thermostat Included
- Primary and Secondary Thermal Safeguards
- Over Temperature One-Time Thermal Device
- 20 Gauge Wall Mounting Can with Six Knockouts and 34 Cubic Inch Wiring Compartment Provided with each Complete Heater
- Each Complete Heater is of Unitized Construction and Attaches to the Wall Can with a Single Screw
- Nichrome Coil Element for Quick Heat
- Powder Coat Paint Process Eliminates Sharp Metal Edges
- Wall Can Designed for Ease of Installation
- Also Available with 1500W and 2000W
- Color: White
- Minimum Distance from Adjacent Surfaces: 6" (15,2 cm)
- UL Requirements
- Minimum Distance from the Floor: 4.5" (11,4 cm)
- UL Requirements
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1000W
- Amperage: 8.3A
- Rough In Dimensions: 8"W x 10.25"H x 4"D
- Wall Can Dimensions: 7.875"W x 11.5"H x 4"D
- Grill Dimensions: 9"W x 12"H
- Part Number: 67508
- 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Amazing!!! This heater makes no sound at all
Amazing!!! This heater makes no sound at all when it's on but heats up the space pretty nicely. We have these little Cadet heaters in each room and save big on our heating bills.
on 07-10-2014 by Kenneth
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.