Cadet CSC202TW Wall Heater, 2000W Com-Pak Plus In White
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Cadet CSC202TW Wall Heater, Com-Pak Plus is a very popular in-wall fan heater and an economical choice that includes highly regarded safety components. These heaters are perfect for smaller areas or larger areas needing the dispersed heat created by multiple heaters. Cadet recommends a wall-mounted thermostat for optimum performance, or you may prefer the convenience of an optional built-in thermostat. For optimum comfort use a Cadet electronic thermostat or a dual diaphragm thermostat. Manufacturer recommends installing heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.
• Thermostat Included
• Primary and Secondary Thermal Safeguards
• NOW WITH robust, heavy duty high temperature manual power reset
• Over temperature one-time thermal fuse
• Nichrome coil element for quick heat
• Powder coat paint process eliminates sharp metal edges
• Wall can designed for ease of installation
• Horizontal or vertical grill mounting options
• Also Available in 1500W
• Minimum Distance from Adjacent Surfaces: 6" (15,2 cm) • UL Requirements
• Minimum Distance from the Floor: 4.5" (11,4 cm) • UL Requirements
• Voltage: 240V
• Wattage: 2000W
• Amperage: 8.3A
• Cut Out Dimensions: 8" W x 10.25" H
• Rough In Dimensions: 8" W x 10.25" H x 4" D
• Wall Can Dimensions: 7.875" W x 11.5" H x 4" D
• Grill Dimensions: 9" W x 12" H
• Part Number: 67507
We installed this unit in our basement
We installed this unit in our basement because my husband often works in the basement and I was afraid he would catch a chill. This unit releases a great deal of heat and the fan distributes it nicely. I no longer need to worry because it keeps the basement warm enough.
on 07-10-2014 by Lana
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
The thermostat that comes with this heater is it internal or is it a wall mount?
The Cadet CSC202TW comes with an internal thermostat.
If you are a new customer, please register first: