- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cadet NLW202TW 2000W 240V NWL Series Heater Assembly and Grill only with Thermostat
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Cadet 2000W 240V NWL Series Heater Assembly and Grill only with Thermostat (NLW202TW) is a proven reliable fan heater for medium to large areas. The unitized grill frame design is standard on all units. A unique fan reduces air turbulence, which allows the NLW202TW to deliver heat quietly, while a specially designed heat chamber circulates warmed air downward, gently warming the area. During the summer months, the fan can be operated independently to provide soothing air circulation. Also included is an adjustable automatic quick-action thermostat control for your comfort and convenience.Model NLW202TW comes with a built-in double pole thermostat. Fan heaters and thermostats work best when installed on an inside wall. UL requires heater to be placed a minimum distance of 6" from adjacent surfaces and 6" from the floor. Manufacturer recommends installation 12" from all surfaces. A 3' (91.44cm) minimum clearance is recommended for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of heater.NOTE: Manufacturer recommends installing heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.
Cadet NLWC Recess Mount Wall Can for the NLW Series sold separately.
- Manual reset thermal protection
- Commercial grade high temperature manual reset with 25 Amp rating at 240 Volt
- Grill design provides even air distribution
- Fan runs independently to circulate air in the summer
- Fan provides quiet operation
- Built-in double pole thermostat
- Powder coat paint process eliminates sharp metal edges
- White trim with black mesh grill
- 16.75" W x 21" H x 4" D
- 2000W at 240V, 1500W at 208V
- 3' clearance in front; 12" above; 6" to sides
- 200 sq. ft. = 10 x 20 room
- LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any Com-Pak Plus (C, CS), Com-Pak Twin Plus (CT, CTS), Perfectoe (UC), SL series, NLW, or RBF series element or motor found to be defective within two years after the date of purchase.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers