Cadet 3000W 240V NWL Series Heater Assembly and Grill only with Thermostat
The Cadet 3000W 240V NWL Series Heater Assembly and Grill only with Thermostat (NLW302TW) is a great heating choice for medium to large areas. It features a unitized grill frame design and a unique fan to reduce air turbulence, which allows the wall heater to quietly deliver heat circulating warmed air downward. During warmer months, the fan can be used independently to provide soothing air circulation. Also included is a built-in double pole thermostat that has an adjustable automatic quick-action thermostat control for your comfort and convenience.
UL requires that the Cadet 3000W 240V NWL Series Heater Assembly and Grill only with Thermostat is installed a minimum distance of six inches from the adjacent wall, six inches off the floor, and twelve inches away from all surfaces. It is also recommended that there be three inches of clearance from all furniture and other objects directly in front of the heater.
A general room of thumb when selecting a Cadet heater for any room in your home is 5 watts of power per square foot for more modern homes, and for homes that were built before 1980 you will need 10 watts per square foot. TheCadet 3000W 240V NWL Series Heater Assembly and Grill only with Thermostat is ideal for rooms up to 600 square feet (modern) and 300 square feet (before1980).
Cadet NLWC Recess Mount Wall Can for the NLW Series sold separately.
• Built-in double pole thermostat
• Manual reset thermal protection
• Commercial grade high temperature manual reset with 25 Amp rating at 240 Volt
• Grill design provides even air distribution
• Fan runs independently to circulate air in the summer
• Fan provides quiet operation
• Powder coat paint process eliminates sharp metal edges
• Color: Black mesh grill and white trim
• Voltage: 240V
• Wattage: 3000W
• Hertz: 60Hz
• Grill Dimensions: 16.75" W x 21" H x 4" D
• Part Number: 79201
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: