- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cadet RMC151W Wall Heater, Register Plus Multi-Watt - White
Earn 10 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Cadet RMC151W Register Plus Multi-Watt In-Wall Fan Heater is a premier fan forced heater that most people choose because of its similar appearance to central system register vents. The large squirrel cage blower provides increased airflow quietly. The Cadet RMC151W Register Plus Multi-Watt In-Wall Fan Heater is 120 volts that provides 2000 watts of comforting warmth and must be cleaned at least once every six months. Cadet recommends the use of a wall-mounted thermostat for optimum performance or you may also use optional field mount thermostat.
UL requirements specify that the Cadet RMC151W Register Plus Multi-Watt In-Wall Fan Heater must be installed a minimum of 6 inches away from adjacent surfaces and at least 4.5 inches from the floor. Cadet recommends installing the RMC151W Register Plus Multi-Watt In-Wall Fan Heater 12 inches from all surfaces, leaving 3 inches of clearance between the heater and any object that is directly in front of it.
A general rule of thumb when selecting a Cadet heater for any room in your home is 5 watts of power per square foot for more modern homes and 10 watts per square foot for homes that were built before 1980. The Cadet RMC151W Register Plus Multi-Watt In-Wall Fan Heater is ideal for rooms up to 300 square feet (modern) and 150 square feet (pre 1980).
- Primary and secondary thermal safeguards
- Commercial grade high temperature manual reset with 25 Amp rating at 120 Volt
- Over temperature one-time thermal device
- 20 gauge wall mounting can with four knockouts provided with each complete heater
- Element and blower shall be of unitized construction and can attach to wall with a single screw for easy installation
- Commercial grade steel element
- Powder coat paint process eliminates sharp metal edges
- Thermostat required
- Color: White
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 500W / 1000W / 1500W
- Amperage: 4.2A / 8.3A / 12.5A
- Rough In Dimensions: 12.75"W x 6"H x 4"D
- Wall Can Dimensions: 12.625"W x 8.875"H x 4"D
- Grill Dimensions: 14"W x 7.375"H x 1"D
- Part Number: 63315
- Five (5) Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
We purchased a couple of these to replace old baseboard heaters
We purchased a couple of these to replace old baseboard heaters because they take up much less space. So far, I'm very impressed with the quality - it's well made, metal, very sturdy and made in America. The 1000 wattage is enough to heat a large room. I wouldn't use this in a bedroom if you are a light sleeper but it's probably okay for a medium-light sleeper.
on 07-10-2014 by Heather
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
is this Cadet RMC151W in stock for 2 eachby STEVE W. on 02-19-2013
We only have 1 in stock currently. If an order is placed there would be about a two week back order.on 04-02-2013Please login or register before adding a question.