- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cadet RMC202W 2000W 240V Register Plus Fan-Forced Wall Heater Kit
Earn 10 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Cadet 2000W 240V Register Plus Fan-Forced Wall Heater Kit (RMC162W ) is Cadet's premier fan forced heater line and is often chosen for its similar appearance to central system register vents. Models are offered with both fixed and multi-watt capabilities (multi-watt models factory preset at their maximum wattage). A large squirrel cage blower quietly provides increased airflow allowing for lower surface and air-at-surface temperatures. Cadet recommends a wall-mounted thermostat for optimum performance, or you may prefer the convenience of an optional field mount thermostat kit.NOTE: Manufacturer recommends installing heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum. Recommended for elevations under 7500 feet. Complete unit available in white only.Kit Includes: Assembly, Grille, and Wall CanThermostat Sold Separately
- Thermal Safeguard
- High temperature manual reset: turns off heater if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Commercial grade steel element
- Powder coat paint process eliminates sharp metal edges
- Wall can designed for quick installation with mounting legs that minimize measuring time
- Power: 5460 BTU
- Color: White
- Rough In Dimensions: 12.75"W x 6"H x 4"D
- Wall Can Dimensions: 12.625"W x 8.875"H x 4"D
- Grill Dimensions: 14"W x 7.375"H
- Voltage: 208 / 240 V
- Watts (240V): 2000
- Watts (208V): 1500
- Amps (240V): 8.33
- Amps (208V): 7.21
- LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any Cadet Register Plus (RM), Cadet Unit Heater (CEH), or 240 Volt Portable Unit Heater (RCP) element or motor found to be defective within five years after the date of purchase.
- Customer Reviews
It can be a little noisy but it's ok since we installed it in the bathroom
It can be a little noisy but it's ok since we installed it in the bathroom. I'd recommend it as a bathroom heater.
on 07-10-2014 by Stephen
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.