- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cadet SL101TW 1000W 120V SL Series Heater Assembly and Grill Only w/ Thermostat
About the Cadet SL101TW 1000W 120V SL Series Heater Assembly and Grill Only w/ Thermostat
The Cadet SL101TW is a high efficiency, high performance room heater that has the power to distribute evenly heated air throughout large areas and rooms. The Cadet SL101TW runs quiet due to a lack of air turbulence. In addition, the Cadet SL101TW uses a dual exhaust system that moves air evenly in multiple directions for a steady spread of heated air. The internal components are shielded and protected by the included grill louvers. To control your temperature, the Cadet SL101TW comes equipped with a double pole thermostat for easy control and convenience.
The Cadet SL101TW has a 1000W heating element to allow for quicker heating. When installed inside the wall, this unit works flawlessly. Cadet recommends you install the SL101TW no closer than 12” from any other surface to prevent heat damage or hazard. UL standard require the SL101TW be installed no closer than 6” from a wall or floor. In addition, a 3ft. clearance is recommended for furniture or other objects. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends installing heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum. Wall Can Sold Separately
- Manual reset thermal protection
- Commercial grade high temperature manual reset with 25 amp rating at 240 Volt
- Grill design provides even air distribution
- Fan provides quiet operation
- Built-in double pole thermostat
- Powder coat paint process eliminates sharp metal edges
- Wall Can Sold Separately
- Color: White
- 16.75" W x 12.875" H x 4" D
- 1000W at 120V
- 3' clearance in front; 12" above; 6" to sides
- 100 Sq. Ft. = 10 x 10 Room
- LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any Com-Pak Plus (C, CS), Com-Pak Twin Plus (CT, CTS), Perfectoe (UC), SL series, NLW, or RBF series element or motor found to be defective within two years after the date of purchase.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What recessed can would I need for this Cadet heater?by Jeffrey H. on 10-28-2014
The matching wall can for the Cadet SL101TW is the Cadet SLC and can be found here on our website:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/cadet-slc.htmlon 10-28-2014Please login or register before adding a question.