- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cadet SL192TW 1900W 240V SL Series Heater Assembly and Grill Only w/ Thermostat
Earn 12 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Cadet 1900W 240V Heater Assembly and Grill Only w/ Thermostat (SL192TW) is a high performance fan heater for large areas. The SL192TW reduces air turbulence, allowing to deliver heat quietly, and dual warm exhausts provide even and efficient distribution of heat. The grill louvers are designed to conceal the internal components from view. Also included is an adjustable automatic quick-action thermostat control for your comfort and convenience.Model comes with a built-in double pole thermostat. Fan heaters and thermostats work best when installed on an inside wall. UL requires heater to be placed a minimum distance of 6" from adjacent surfaces and 6" from the floor. Manufacturer recommends installation 12" from all surfaces. A 3' (91.44cm) minimum clearance is recommended for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of heater.NOTE: Manufacturer recommends installing heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.Wall Can Sold Separately
- Manual reset thermal protection
- Commercial grade high temperature manual reset with 25 amp rating at 240 Volt
- Grill design provides even air distribution
- Fan provides quiet operation
- Built-in double pole thermostat
- Powder coat paint process eliminates sharp metal edges
- Wall Can Sold Separately
- Color: White
- 16.75" W x 12.875" H x 4" D
- 1900W at 240V, 1425W at 208V
- 3' clearance in front; 12" above; 6" to sides
- 190 Sq. Ft. = 15.75 x 12 Room
- LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any Com-Pak Plus (C, CS), Com-Pak Twin Plus (CT, CTS), Perfectoe (UC), SL series, NLW, or RBF series element or motor found to be defective within two years after the date of purchase.
- Customer Reviews
Great little heater
Great little heater. It replaced a 1000 watt heater and fits perfectly. It really heats up the living room area and I'm glad I found it here because it saved me some money.
on 07-10-2014 by Samuel
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.