- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cadet T410A-T Thermostat, Single Pole Heat - Taupe
About The Cadet T410A-T Single Pole Heat Thermostat - Taupe
The Cadet T410A-T Single Pole Heat Thermostat is a bimetal thermostat that is an economical choice for wall mount, electric resistance heating. The Cadet T410A-T Single Pole Heat Thermostat uses snap action bimetal temperature control and includes an industrial grade Micro Switch with extended life. The Cadet T410A-T Single Pole Heat Thermostat can replace most wall mount line voltage thermostats, and are recommended for baseboard and in-wall fan heaters. This thermostat is a single pole 2 wire thermostat.
The Cadet T410A-T Single Pole Heat Thermostat is UL and CSA listed and rated at 22 amps. The color of the thermostat is taupe.
Additional Information: •
- Single Pole Single Throw Thermostat
- Snap Action Bimetal Temperature Control
- Industrial Grade Micro Switch with Extended Life
- Color-Coded Wires Assure Easy Installation
- Replaces Most Wall-Mount Line Voltage Thermostats
- Cover Lock and Temperature Range Stops (included) Govern Min/Max Temperature Setting
- Recommended for All Baseboard and In-Wall Fan Heaters
- Replaces Cadet Model: C901A
- Color: Taupe
- Type: Single-Pole, Single-Throw (SPST)
- Amperage: 22A at 120-240V, 19A at 277V (Resistive)
- Temperature Range: 40-80 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Model: T410A1195 (72821)
- Honeywell thermostat sold by Cadet
1 Year through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers